Testing with Leicester, strikers either get MOTM or a low rating, keeper gets low ratings i assume because of the sweeper duty, very leaky defence, you will win alot of games but only by outscoring, I just beat Southampton 8-3 but then lost 4-3 to Crystal Palace, will win lots of games and overachieve but dont expect many clean sheets.

Works perfect - I'm in march with Dortmund, and Haaland have scorede 44 goals in 22 matches !!! I lead the league by 9 points,. Only transfer to my dortmund team is Milik

How to set this formation to AI managers in editor? i cant find anything similar to this formation 4-1-2-1-2

Just finished using this tac in my leeds save, 2nd season and ive finished 2nd in the league, runner up in carabao cup, won fa cup and ko'd in qf of champions league, some fantastic results throughout the season and definitely overachieved!! being tempted by Liverpool sacking Sarri - decisions decisions

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review.png
    Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 369
  • Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review-2.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 376
  • Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review-3.png
    Aaron Osborn_ End of Season Review-3.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    590.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    555 KB · Views: 287
  • Burnley v Leeds_ Review.png
    Burnley v Leeds_ Review.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 284
  • English Premier Division_ Player Overview.png
    English Premier Division_ Player Overview.png
    706.1 KB · Views: 284
  • English Premier Division_ Player Overview-2.png
    English Premier Division_ Player Overview-2.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 308
  • English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    750 KB · Views: 371
  • English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 366
  • European Champions Cup_ Stages.png
    European Champions Cup_ Stages.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Leeds United_ Competitions.png
    Leeds United_ Competitions.png
    569 KB · Views: 256
  • Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    718.7 KB · Views: 235
  • Leeds United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures-2.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Leeds United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures-3.png
    733.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Leeds United_ Players.png
    Leeds United_ Players.png
    688.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Leeds United_ Players-2.png
    Leeds United_ Players-2.png
    688.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Leeds United_ Transfer History.png
    Leeds United_ Transfer History.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Leeds v Man City_ Review.png
    Leeds v Man City_ Review.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Leeds v Paris SG_ Review.png
    Leeds v Paris SG_ Review.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 485
after a great summer of recruiting it was looking very promising for the new season - has not panned out as id have hoped, Liverpool chose Jose Mourinho over me and it looks like the best decision they've made lol players just aren't clicking this season......

Attachments

• Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    689 KB · Views: 423
  • Leeds United_ Transfer History.png
    Leeds United_ Transfer History.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 395
  • Leeds United_ Transfer History-2.png
    Leeds United_ Transfer History-2.png
    567.8 KB · Views: 537
This tactic is absolutely ridiculous... just done a quick holiday test with Fulham, no signings made... 3rd place in January and top scorers in the league by miles...

Testing with Leicester, strikers either get MOTM or a low rating, keeper gets low ratings i assume because of the sweeper duty, very leaky defence, you will win alot of games but only by outscoring, I just beat Southampton 8-3 but then lost 4-3 to Crystal Palace, will win lots of games and overachieve but dont expect many clean sheets.

Its funny that you say that because I've done a holiday test with Fulham and one of the standout results was 11-4 against Southampton... 3rd in January though which for that Fulham squad is absolutely insane.

20201214_162720.jpg

It faded a bit second half of the season, but there could have been any injuries or suspensions that I'd likely have dealt with differently... no transfers and holidayed the whole season without interference, insane result.

this tactic is insane 3 seasons fantastic

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    433 KB · Views: 450
  • 2.png
    2.png
    440.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 4.png
    4.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 352
  • 3.png
    3.png
    418.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 5.png
    5.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 6.png
    6.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 8.png
    8.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 7.png
    7.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 217
Do you change mentality to balanced or defensive when faced against big teams in big matches such as Champions league finals - semis?

you only need pace in your players and good phisical look my team is so bad and i win the league in my firt year in la liga

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 554
This was working incredibly well until the new update 21.2. Has this stopped working for others?

This was working incredibly well until the new update 21.2. Has this stopped working for others?

I'm using KNAPs version and yeah, I was a happy boy playing last night as 1st in Premier League.
Wake up, looses against the 20th :D

I'm using KNAPs version and yeah, I was a happy boy playing last night as 1st in Premier League.
Wake up, looses against the 20th :D

Exactly the same for me! Let's hope the masters can help us fix it!

i'm definitely counting on this tactic testing results this year .. i ve got no suspect someone will crack this patch too.

Hi,

Still on 21.3. This tactic worked nice even if I did a major tweak, just turned the DW into IW.
Didn't manage to finish first, 1 point behind Real Madrid (playing with Barça).

But second season, working s*** ! Conceded 6 goals in home UCL game against Juve, lost 4-3 to Bilbao etc. 7th place after games with 11 points..

TLDR - TACTIC GOOD Rangers Quadruple, 158 league goals, check screenshots

Decided to do an extreme test with this tactic (since there was a new update) I controlled 6 teams IN THE SAME SAVE. Tottenham, Liepzig, Inter milan, Atletico Madrid, Lille and Rangers, All in the same save. I'm only going to include screenshotts from the Rangers one due to the overwhelming success. I should mention i holidayed all games delegated all staff responsiblities.

The screenshots speak for themselves in the rangers side 158 League goals, the Quadruple. 70 goals for Morelos in all competitions

Just ask if you want to see any proof of the other results, also going to be testing the tactic with underdog teams next so expect more screenshots

However the other teams results are as follows:
Tottenham finished 4th in the League, Quarter Finals of the Carabao cup, Fifth round of the Fa cup. Rangers knocked out Tottenham 4-0 in the playoff of the Europa League. Harry Kane got top goalscorer with 28 goals (Premier League) and Gareth Bale got 16 assists

Liepzig won the league by 8 points, Won the German cup and were knocked out in the first round of the Champions league by Lazio
Sorloth scored 20 goals in the league (Runner up) and Dani Olmo got 18 assists

Inter won the league on H2H against Juve (7-4 win and 3-1 loss), first round exit in the cup and losing in the Champions league final to Liverpool
Lukaku scored 44 goals in the league and Lautaro Martinez got 14 assists

Lille finished 2nd in the league due to Psg being too good (PSG were unbeaten), Won the French cup and knocked out in the first round of the Europa league by Leicester.
Jonathan David scored 25 goals in the league (3 behind Icardi) and Yazici got 14 assists

Atletico Madrid finished 3rd in the league 4 points behind 1st, 4th round exit in the cup, 3rd in champions league group behind Liverpool and Lazio and QF in the Europa League losing to Arsenal
Suarez scored 20 league goals (2 behind Messi) and Marcus LLorente got 13 assists

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    326.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    323.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    329.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png