Resource icon

FMNation Duke Ryan's 442 Second version

do you test this tac?
I have not, but FM Nation did and got a high score, but there way of testing is quite the formula but it will get tested by the chaps on Base and up onto that table.

So far, the best tactic I've tested for 20.2.3.
Of course. Get stuck in and tackle harder turned off.

Had really good results with this tactic. Highly recommended for sub/top teams. I managed to go unbeaten well past December with Newcastle in my third season but its the play which impresses me most. Have written a full review on Footballmanagerstory, if admins would like a link I will share but disrespecful to include without permission. Thanks for sharing @Danwolf

Had really good results with this tactic. Highly recommended for sub/top teams. I managed to go unbeaten well past December with Newcastle in my third season but its the play which impresses me most. Have written a full review on Footballmanagerstory, if admins would like a link I will share but disrespecful to include without permission. Thanks for sharing @Danwolf
Check out the 2nd line in the overview of the tactic ;) Only thing I would say is to have a link sending it back - I'd probably use the download option for it.

Just seen this thanks. I’ll adjust the download link to yours and leave a link back to the thread also. ?

This is really a great tactic for the Spanish La Liga. I just got promoted from the second division and started the season with losing my first three matches. Switched to this tactic and went from relegation position to contending for European place. My squad consist of mostly average players and wonderkids. I will finish my season with this tactic and will post some images after the season ended.

I have not, but FM Nation did and got a high score, but there way of testing is quite the formula but it will get tested by the chaps on Base and up onto that table.
Where can I see the testing on fm nation? That website is so hard to use.

Where can I see the testing on fm nation? That website is so hard to use.
There's not really a testing table on FM Nation from what I've noticed unless I'm blind, they also don't test a lot of tactics really. He gets a few done.

just brill

Capture.PNG

Could this get testet on the tactics tester? it works like a charm for me with current ME

What team, what season and what results are you having mate?
First season FC Copenhagen(Danish) won the league with 92 point in 36 games(won 29) nearest team had 61 points. Made it to the quarter final of champions league and got knocked out by R. Madrid but only with 1 away goal :( got 110 goals in the league and conceded 25
and my group stage in CHL was with Bayern, Napoli and lokomotiv moscow, only lost to Bayern away won the rest

Thank you. That's pretty impressive stuff. On the latest patch as well you say? I may give this a whirl pal.

Thanks. Sorry for all of the questions but just one more!!

Have you plugged and played or adjusted anything to suit your team?

Ehm the only thing i changed was the attacking corners so both my fullbacks stayed back and my left midfielder took left corner and right midfielder right corner. set my fullbacks to take throws at their side too.

the general training is set to my AssMan and the individuel set to the positions they play except center backs who train as ball playing defenders.