Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss

Unbeaten at home with this tactic but away lost almost every game by 1 goal
anyone got any tips for getting better results away?

Tactic is 100% fluid! Playing with Swansea, lost first game 7-0 against Chelsea!

Playing on the latest patch. Started game in January 2012, gives me more time to get tactics ready for the new season.

Great tactic I play with Chelsea in first season P20 W19 D1 L0 beat Man city(two times), Man Utd Tottenham and Liverpool.. one unlucky draw after own goal in OT

Last edited:
i was struggling in my Spurs save then switched to this tactic. its brilliant. played 20 won 16, drew 3 and lost 1. i got 12 cleansheets along the way. the one loss was away to Man utd but i played a mostly reserve team.

Made some quick tests and the results were very promising, this seems a very good tactic, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. I had gone back to FM12, but I think I will start a new save with it.

Great tactic I play with Chelsea in first season P20 W19 D1 L0 beat Man city(two times), Man Utd Tottenham and Liverpool.. one unlucky draw after own goal in OT

Good feedback, thats how it should work.

i was struggling in my Spurs save then switched to this tactic. its brilliant. played 20 won 16, drew 3 and lost 1. i got 12 cleansheets along the way. the one loss was away to Man utd but i played a mostly reserve team.

Thats good to hear

Made some quick tests and the results were very promising, this seems a very good tactic, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. I had gone back to FM12, but I think I will start a new save with it.

More to come, we still can beat fm13 no worries.

I just switched to this tactic with newly promoted Blackburn Rovers. I had success the previous season with another tactic that had a similar formation (3 AMC's)

I need to get my squad fully comfortable with this tactic before I can really judge. I'm not one who judges after 1 game! It looks promising and I love the formation.

What do you recommend in terms of abilities for the 3 AMC's? Is there any one player that is considered the most influential or most important in this tactic?

Thanks

I just switched to this tactic with newly promoted Blackburn Rovers. I had success the previous season with another tactic that had a similar formation (3 AMC's)

I need to get my squad fully comfortable with this tactic before I can really judge. I'm not one who judges after 1 game! It looks promising and I love the formation.

What do you recommend in terms of abilities for the 3 AMC's? Is there any one player that is considered the most influential or most important in this tactic?

Thanks

2 inside forwards left footed to right and so, 1 adv playmaker as you see I used default players in squad. Get the best you can find in these positions according to roles-positions matching if not perfect then training will help.
General attributes are high creativity, flair, decision, and attacking attributes such as dribbling passing technique.

tried this with Crewe, 3 games in 1 away win and 2 losses....... I can see fully fluid this tactic would be fantastic, also with an amazing AF it would dominate! I was dissapointed with the 2 losses considering my first game was a 6-2 away win against promoton candidates!