Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss

tried this with Crewe, 3 games in 1 away win and 2 losses....... I can see fully fluid this tactic would be fantastic, also with an amazing AF it would dominate! I was dissapointed with the 2 losses considering my first game was a 6-2 away win against promoton candidates!

keep ur players morale/condition up that helps maintain wining streaks

I do not understand your training and the new role for players etc. ..

your post nr 2

I'm intrigued... very tempted to write up a review on this tactic tomorrow and test it out.

But I changed it a little bit because they did not write down. I changed from a pre-workout Sachhi Arrigo and immediately better. Even though you do not need so intense that it does not pressing tormented and tactics, and so passes the test.
How can you log out, what kind of players best suited to your tactics?

Last edited:
I do not understand your training and the new role for players etc. ..

your post nr 2

The new role is the role given to the player in the tactic.
It's shown in formation, it's not a classic version

Check out this post #10

These results arent normal, every game you've never made any subs, your goalkeeper always had the same condition rating(94/95/96) and you can see on screens that other keepers condition change from 97 to 88.

These results arent normal, every game you've never made any subs, your goalkeeper always had the same condition rating(94/95/96) and you can see on screens that other keepers condition change from 97 to 88.

I don't usually make a sub unless of injury, I have a backup team I play them Vs lower teams or home matches pre to a major clash. As you see in training I rest the team twice and occasionally when 10-13 days to the next match on an attempt to keep players on full condition most of time.

I don't understand what you saying about GoalKeepers I reviewed the screens everything is normal.
A GK usually be in perfect shape most of the time, although I play the sub keeper sometimes. Try to keep all your squad fit and happy.

hmm

Hi there! I'm quite bored with the top leagues theese days, and i thought i might just give my favorite team a go, and see if i can win the league with them. The team is named IK Start from Norway and they start in the norwegian 1. division, but has the quality to be a "tippeliga" team (the top league in Norway). Most of the tactics on here are based around players with key stats above 15+, and as my players are more than good enough if they have 10 in evry key stat, i just don't find them working for me. Do you think this tactic would fit such a bad team compeared to for example WBA? And if not, do you have any sugestions as yo were i can find such a tactic? :$

PS: The tactic looks really exciting :D

Hi there! I'm quite bored with the top leagues theese days, and i thought i might just give my favorite team a go, and see if i can win the league with them. The team is named IK Start from Norway and they start in the norwegian 1. division, but has the quality to be a "tippeliga" team (the top league in Norway). Most of the tactics on here are based around players with key stats above 15+, and as my players are more than good enough if they have 10 in evry key stat, i just don't find them working for me. Do you think this tactic would fit such a bad team compeared to for example WBA? And if not, do you have any sugestions as yo were i can find such a tactic? :$

PS: The tactic looks really exciting :D

Since FM13 requires a special tactic for each team and sometimes for each match, It's diffucult to suggest unless trying.
So you can try it for some official matches.
Focus on training so after 1-2 seasons you get an increase in skills.
Also upgrade your club facilities every now and then.

I'm working on a new tactic trying to make it work for all immediatly after pluging it.

Hello, my problem with all the tactics i tried is that i always fall in negative spiral and i am totally newbie in avoiding them, so i guess tactics like yours, arrigo sacchi's and MW are great but any tips to avoid negative spiral ? how to keep moral high and have the good player at the right time to avoid bad game or injury ?

thx.

Hello, my problem with all the tactics i tried is that i always fall in negative spiral and i am totally newbie in avoiding them, so i guess tactics like yours, arrigo sacchi's and MW are great but any tips to avoid negative spiral ? how to keep moral high and have the good player at the right time to avoid bad game or injury ?

thx.
I don't want to sound ignorant, but asking how to keep your players morale on a high all the time, ensuring they never have a bad game and ensuring they don't get injured is nothing you can control.
They are human, they will have bad games and they will get injured lol. Nothing you can do about it!
Morale wise, keep winning and they'll be happy. Lose a game and naturally they'll act dissapointed... humans.

Using this tactic with Hayes & Yeading in the Blue Square Premier, because I don't have top strikers I am finding it difficult to score goals but it's still strong defensively, resulting in a lot of 0-0 draws!