I'm going make a serious effort with this tactic to take Hammarby from the Swedish ''Championship'' tier to Europe. Far fetched goal, but I have some players that could fit into this tactic. Thanks for sharing, Dunc!

thought you was using bagdadcowboy???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I try most tactics. Bagdad wasn't decent with East Stirlingshire but this tactic rocked it

Well I'm not tearing up the Championship but this tactic is by far the most solid and less erratic(and therefore less infuriating) than the countless other tactics I've tried.
View attachment 392993View attachment 392992View attachment 392991

I have mirrored your original tactic since I had far more right footed inside forwards on the books. I have slightly changed your set pieces set up, since I like to have at least one player left forward to have an outlet from a clearance. And then I was recieving too many yellow/reds so I have taken away hard tackling in both team and player instructions.

Hope that was OK to do.

Tactic now fluid and sitting pretty.
View attachment 392980

Last edited:
Nice to see that it's working for you guys. :)

Well I'm not tearing up the Championship but this tactic is by far the most solid and less erratic(and therefore less infuriating) than the countless other tactics I've tried.
View attachment 559754View attachment 559757View attachment 559760

I have mirrored your original tactic since I had far more right footed inside forwards on the books. I have slightly changed your set pieces set up, since I like to have at least one player left forward to have an outlet from a clearance. And then I was recieving too many yellow/reds so I have taken away hard tackling in both team and player instructions.

Hope that was OK to do.

Tactic now fluid and sitting pretty.
View attachment 559782

It's cool! Once you download it you are free to do with whatever you like haha. :)

Anyone else tried this out? :)

I?m gonna try it out tomorrow i think! :) Just finished testing Andrichbrands new one, great tactic!
How are the defending set pieces in your tactic, just seems impossible to defend against it!

I was gonna, after making my own posession based one i was ready to give up, but the last few games, the team seems to be getting it, but i have this in the 'ready to go' slot :)

Man that's an unlucky result. The rest of the results seem fairly decent though, glad it's working for you. :)

How did you get on with Ross County, Dunc?