How did you get on with Ross County, Dunc?

3rd in 1st season, 4th in 2nd, (changed tactic in 3rd), returned to tactic in 4th and now 2nd. :)

You need to copy the instructions for the IF and the winger and I also changed the B2B and CM Att over as well.
Yeah i figured, came up with that yesterday to! do i need to change any corner instructions as well? i dont know the setup in set pieces :p

Yeah i figured, came up with that yesterday to! do i need to change any corner instructions as well? i dont know the setup in set pieces :p

Not sure - I put in my own attacking set piece and a few alterations on the defending set pieces as well

I'm sorry Dunc but this isn't working for a newly promoted side, getting beat regularly. So cheesed off that I'm playing matches at the highest speed just to get the **** over and done with. Had high hopes since I walked the Championship but not to be.
View attachment 390272

Sorry for late results, I sort of gave up on FM14. Anyway:

manchester-united-fixtur.png

Decent :p

Trying this tactic now with Newcastle.

Pre season was strong.

Played two competitive fixtures so far:

(h) Sunderland - 4-0 W
(a) Southampton 1-3 L

So not too bad, tactic isn't very close to becoming fluid yet so plenty of time for this tactic to settle in.

Dunc do you have any specific advice or guidance when managing Newcastle with this tactic? Thanks.

Dunc do you have any specific advice or guidance when managing Newcastle with this tactic? Thanks.

Sell Tiote for a fair bit of cash and reinvest. Probably Santon too. Can get £20m+ for both so probably worth it.

Sell Tiote for a fair bit of cash and reinvest. Probably Santon too. Can get £20m+ for both so probably worth it.

Last three fixtures:

Home to City 3-1 W
Away to Chelsea 1-3 W
Home to Liverpool 1-1 D

Coming along nicely now. Away to the bigger teams I have been changing it to Counter which seems to be working well. Did accept a £22m offer for Ben Arfa from PSG but he didn't want to leave?! Priority now is a young attacking CM.. any ideas Dunc?

Priority now is a young attacking CM.. any ideas Dunc?

How much money do you have? I quite like Jack Grealish. Adam Maher, Jon Williams and Will Hughes are also good.

How much money do you have? I quite like Jack Grealish. Adam Maher, Jon Williams and Will Hughes are also good.

Not much, say a maximum of £7m? Anita is good in that role, but I think someone who is suited for it would make the team so much stronger.

Not much, say a maximum of £7m? Anita is good in that role, but I think someone who is suited for it would make the team so much stronger.

Valentino Lazaro is generally decent and cheap. Should be good in the role after some training.

Valentino Lazaro is generally decent and cheap. Should be good in the role after some training.

Ok, thanks for the help Dunc, much appreciated. Going to enjoy carrying on with this tactic.

I tried your tacktic and it borked my computre

pls advise

Oh god, don't even answer my question. This tactic is AMAZING. Why does this thread only 6 pages?! Man, the football is great to watch, I'm beating Chelsea and Man City away from home as Southampton; and the tactic isn't 100% fluid.

Thanks brother.

#salute