Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Dunc's None football sig requests

Sup fools

I am making a sig request thread, as I am bored. I am not the best at making sigs, but I can make them quite amusing.

Just to note, I won't be making sigs about football, or with footballers on it, because they are boring.

Anyway, if you want a sig, just post what you want to be on it, don't be like 'oh I want Fabregas, with the Emirates in the background with flashy red bits', as you will likely end up with a sig involving a lobster, toothpaste and rice. Just say 'Cheryl Cole', and I will make you a Cheryl Cole sig.

I will suggest a post requirement of 50, if this is deemed too high or low, I will edit compared to the demand, which I suggest will be quite low.

Anyway, I will do any requested tonight, tomorrow, as alas, I am tired.

Again, serious requests will be laughed at, and a appropriate sig will be made. :)

Thanks for your time.

Will be posting some examples in a secz.

ubergaysig.jpg

octosig.jpg

batmansig.jpg

mrtsig.jpg

Dunc

Last edited:
Would be nice to see some of your work lol, anyway, can you make me a sign with Shearer, please? (A)

Arsene Wenger please. Make it funny. As ****.

I have posted some of my previous sigs.

Alas, they are not my best, but I try.

Great OP, i won't request just yet, as i have two or three lined up...

Quality Dunc. Can I have a Arry Redknapp one mate.

lol can you make me one involving karl pilkingtons head, with the quote "head like a ******* orange", or if you listen to pilkington, a quote of your choice

Arsene Wenger please. Make it funny. As ****.

wengersig.jpg

Redoing the Shearer one, he is a hard guy to make funny.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Done a couple of Shearer ones, hes not the easiest person to use in a funny sence, as he has no personality.

Good job he was **** hot at football then.

shearersig.jpg

shearersig2.jpg

Can i have a funny Drogba or Lampard one. Which ever u can make funnier :D. Also love the Batman one

I would like one if possible a Rafael Benitez one , with him in a Spiderman costume but his face showing .

Great work so far Dunc , Good to see you moving onto something to show your skills and humour , as I think you have been pretty dead with kits recently , but i think that was due to lack of interest ..

Hey Dunc, nice and cool sigs, can you make me a funny Rooney or Tevez sig, whichever you can make a funnier one thanks :p

A special Chelsea sig please Dunc :) - don't slag Chelsea off though XD, but make it funny XD

Last edited:
A Scotland sig. I'm sure you can be imaginative with that :)

Could you try and whip up a Man. City one, something that takes the ****. :p

Ok, I will try and do the ones up to this post 2night when I get in from my meal, anyones after this post expect in the next few days. :)

can i have a bastian schweinstieger funny one please mate

thanx in advance