A Manchester City one, if you may please :)

FANTASTIC work by the way :D

Last edited:
Could I request a Schalke one? Should be challenging, i'd like it to be funny or just look great. :) Great work Dunc.

Could I request a Bendtner one with some sort of reference/pun on the fact that he looks like an 80s popstar? I'm talking Duran Duran lyrics or something. Loving the sigs so far bud!

Could I request a Bendtner one with some sort of reference/pun on the fact that he looks like an 80s popstar? I'm talking Duran Duran lyrics or something. Loving the sigs so far bud!

You only have 11 posts on this site my friend. The minimum for a request is 50.

But its not up to me, its up to Dunc, his rules. :) Just noticed you were quite new.

You only have 11 posts on this site my friend. The minimum for a request is 50.

But its not up to me, its up to Dunc, his rules. :) Just noticed you were quite new.

I am indeed, never noticed! ****, now someone can steal my idea haha.

Thanks Dunc.

Thanks Dunc.

Haha bravo mate! Proper LOLing here.

Hey Dunc,
Can you edit the Tevez sig that you have made for me?
I would like to have rooney inside with Tevez and then you do whatever you can to make me funny:p
Thanks mate, hope you will accept this request even though i made the tevez sig request yesterday, thanks again

Cheers Dunc, keep them coming they are ******* immense.

Ok, done for the night, will start on the ones requested before this post tomorrow.

Nick Main

nickchelseasig.jpg

rnixon

scotlandsig.jpg

SamScfc

mancitysig.jpg

If you post after this post, expect me to be working on your sigs on thursday, so don't expect them before then. :)

cheers Dunc, very good :)

Yo Dunc, any chance I could get a funny Manchester United one?.. Nothing anti-United though XD

Here are some more before I go to football..

Miggo97

swiensig.jpg

Max

grantsig.jpg

Brummy123

agbonglasig.jpg

BoDeLL-DcFc

terrysig.jpg

May do some more later when I get in from football.

can you please do a MESUt Ozil one please

Debateable.

2 requests in 2 days, I might do you one if I am short on requests before the weekend, otherwize I will do it after the weekend.

Could I have one praising Mike Ashley, please.

I'm a sunderland fan and love the man greatly. :p :D

EDIT: Changed my mind, can i have one with Theo Walcott and Wayne Bridge, something to do with them missing the WC maybe? I don't need to tell you to make it funny!

Last edited: