Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Dundee Striker Leigh Griffiths Training With Wolves.

Reaction score
Here comes all the hatred towards Wolves from angy FM players lol.

Reaction score
If he is as good in RL as he is in FM, then Wolves will get a very good player n their hands,

Reaction score
yeah hes on the verge of signing for 150k wolves were gonna loan him back to the dees until the end of the season however the sfl blocked it... *****!!!!!

Reaction score
hes nowheer near ready for 1st team at wolves even mick mccarthy says that but they have got a bargain and a future scotland internationalist all the best leigh have good memorys!!

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
yeah hes on the verge of signing for 150k wolves were gonna loan him back to the dees until the end of the season however the sfl blocked it... *****!!!!!
Wow wouldn't they let him go back on loan? Can't they just agree to sign him in July?

TGW

Reaction score
Apparently we've signed him for 150K, can't wait to see him in action, look forward to see him in action :)

Reaction score
Wow wouldn't they let him go back on loan? Can't they just agree to sign him in July?
Dundee are in administration and SFL say its an unfair advantage to the other 9 teams

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Dundee are in administration and SFL say its an unfair advantage to the other 9 teams
So couldn't Wolve's just agree the transfer then sign him in June?

Reaction score
Who am I going to sign for my
Championships teams now??? :I