Dundee Striker Leigh Griffiths Training With Wolves.

Here comes all the hatred towards Wolves from angy FM players lol.

If he is as good in RL as he is in FM, then Wolves will get a very good player n their hands,

yeah hes on the verge of signing for 150k wolves were gonna loan him back to the dees until the end of the season however the sfl blocked it... *****!!!!!

hes nowheer near ready for 1st team at wolves even mick mccarthy says that but they have got a bargain and a future scotland internationalist all the best leigh have good memorys!!

yeah hes on the verge of signing for 150k wolves were gonna loan him back to the dees until the end of the season however the sfl blocked it... *****!!!!!

Wow wouldn't they let him go back on loan? Can't they just agree to sign him in July?

Apparently we've signed him for 150K, can't wait to see him in action, look forward to see him in action :)

Wow wouldn't they let him go back on loan? Can't they just agree to sign him in July?

Dundee are in administration and SFL say its an unfair advantage to the other 9 teams

Dundee are in administration and SFL say its an unfair advantage to the other 9 teams

So couldn't Wolve's just agree the transfer then sign him in June?

Who am I going to sign for my
Championships teams now??? :I