Dutch Football Association to examine Ake transfer

Don't think it's as bad as the other one. This is one is just because Nathan had a agent when he shouldn't of. Surely that would mean it's the agents and the players fault. Not Chelsea's.

Again? When were Chelsea 'at it' before?

If you're referring to the Kakuta transfer then that was just FIFA jumping the gun and accusing Chelsea of an offense they were never guilty of in the first place. They tried to make an example out of Chelsea and failed.

Again? When were Chelsea 'at it' before?

If you're referring to the Kakuta transfer then that was just FIFA jumping the gun and accusing Chelsea of an offense they were never guilty of in the first place. They tried to make an example out of Chelsea and failed.

Didn't they get a transfer ban a few years ago after signing A. Cole or Mikel?

when was they at it before er ashley cole, john obi mikel, gael kakuta, trying to poach sven goran eriksen etc etc this club aspires to be a big club no sorry they are a big club but they lack class look what happened with wilkins

when was they at it before er ashley cole, john obi mikel, gael kakuta, trying to poach sven goran eriksen etc etc this club aspires to be a big club no sorry they are a big club but they lack class look what happened with wilkins
wrong wrong wrong, none of those players were poached

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

also, what has wilkins got to do with this?

i never said they where poached but they was all a bit " dodgy" cole was alledgedly tapped up, mikel already had a done deal with man u, can't remember what happened with kakuta but they didn't get a transfer ban for nothing did they. and we all remember sven gate this is what is meant by chelsea "at it"

wilkins has nothing to do with this but i made the point chelsea have no class and validated it by bringing up wilkins

This isnt a have a go at chelsea thread, wilkins has nothing to do with the topic. They are about as dodgy as any top club to be honest. Lets not pretend they are uber bad guys here

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

and they poached the two young lads from leed taiwo and forget the others name. they settled oout of court so fifa couldn't get involved

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I know its not the have a go at chelsea thread its about chelsea and whatever has happened with this young lad from holland however tey have a lot of previous and i am merely pointing this out.

and they poached the two young lads from leed taiwo and forget the others name. they settled oout of court so fifa couldn't get involved

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I know its not the have a go at chelsea thread its about chelsea and whatever has happened with this young lad from holland however tey have a lot of previous and i am merely pointing this out.
again they are dodgy as any top clubs. you guys settled so clearly your club didnt think they did too much wrong

Obi Mikel came from Lyn after some SERIOUSLY dodgy dealings. It's a well-known secret.

again they are dodgy as any top clubs. you guys settled so clearly your club didnt think they did too much wrong

who knows why bates settled that was his choice he probably thought we got a good deal especially seeing as taiwo now plays for carlisle i think. don't forget at the time we was struggling financially so any deal would have been good IMO.

the whole system for signing youngsters need over hauling because this probably happens more than is reported to be fair

Obi Mikel came from Lyn after some SERIOUSLY dodgy dealings. It's a well-known secret.
i know but again they are not uber bad guys. both lyn and united made money from that deal in the end as well. They are as bad as any top club, dont see why they need to be pilloried anymore than others

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

also its not even chelsea, its the agent Dan Kramp who is the focus, and just realised this story is initially from the sun... someone find a better source on this

i never said they where poached but they was all a bit " dodgy" cole was alledgedly tapped up, mikel already had a done deal with man u, can't remember what happened with kakuta but they didn't get a transfer ban for nothing did they. and we all remember sven gate this is what is meant by chelsea "at it"

wilkins has nothing to do with this but i made the point chelsea have no class and validated it by bringing up wilkins

Mikel was 'forced' into signing for utd, he really wanted to go to chelsea and Chelsea paid utd 10 mil, so I don't get your point with Mikel!

Like Mike said all the top clubs do it because they want to beat off any competitors for the player's signature.

As for this case it's not Chelsea's fault at all! It's the player or agents fault (most likely the agent).

we'll see. i reckon the agent will get a ban. but chelsea must be careful i'm sure they got a suspended ban on transfers from the whole kakuta deal once the actual ban had ran out.

no it was for katuta IIRC which was repealed becuase they screwed up

Was repealed on a technicality as far as I'm aware, everyone knows Chelsea are dodgy.

***Thats not saying other clubs aren't dodgy before everyone jumps on me, there are some wonderfully dirty stories about million pound payments to various people involved in both the C Ronaldo and Bebe moves to Man Utd. Do some digging.***

As for this case it's not Chelsea's fault at all! It's the player or agents fault (most likely the agent).

So Chelsea get off scot free because a player who was too young to have an agent had one and signed for them? I'm sure FIFA at the very least will expect Chelsea to have a basic understanding of the rule book, especially after the Kakuta saga. Ignorance isn't an excuse.

''Oh sorry, we didn't know he was too young to have an agent.''

or

''Oh sorry we know he's too young to have an agent but we dealt with his agent anyway.''

Doesn't wash with me.

Im hoping this is all because Chelsea are a target because of past transfers. The Kakuta case got thrown out of court and in the Mikel case i think it was 2 clubs fighting for him and i believe Lyn wanted him to go to Utd but he wanted to go to Chelsea, somthing like that anyway.

Yes we did meet Ashley Cole illegaly but i would have hoped Chelsea would have learnt since then. Then again it wouldnt suprise me if they didnt. The bigger clubs all think they can get away with this beacause of the stature of the club.

In the Woods and Taiwo case from Leeds Chelsea done everything by the book, we just upset Bates int the process which lets be honest isent hard as he is a very misserable old man.

I suspect Chelsea will offer to pay Feyenoord some fee to stop this from going to court.