Well done Chrissydude, the football is the best I've come across this year and yup, both strikers score via lovely play from FBs and DLPs. Haven't tested loads but so far so good

Aye it's decent, not perfect but decent :) In terms of 442's I think that's as good as I can get in terms of a balance between good open play and using exploits.

It certainly helps underdog teams overachieve.

Last edited:
Aye it's decent, not perfect but decent :) In terms of 442's I think that's as good as I can get in terms of a balance between good open play and using exploits.

It certainly helps underdog teams overachieve.

What would be your recommendation for top clubs, like Liverpool's, Barca's and Wolves' of this world (Wolves fan so please feel free to dismiss that last one)? The original DYJ?

Last edited:
What would be your recommendation for top clubs, like Liverpool's, Barca's and Wolves' of this world (Wolves fan so please feel free to dismiss that last one)? The original DYJ?

Switch to the 2.0 version. It may take a game or two but it's better.

Progress so far...

attachment.php

Granted, I am Man Utd and the exception of the Brighton game where I fielded a weaker team, 2.0 has been absolutely amazing! Chrissy, I think you have struck gold with this one!
attachment.php

Training

As i have said previously, this tactic (both trad and trad 2.0) are working beautifully. For that i thank you Chrissy.

What i cannot get the team to shut up about is training. Not enough, etc, etc. Any thoughts or ideas?

As i have said previously, this tactic (both trad and trad 2.0) are working beautifully. For that i thank you Chrissy.

What i cannot get the team to shut up about is training. Not enough, etc, etc. Any thoughts or ideas?
Just ignore it pal

Hi, só, when the strikeless tactic?
Thanks

The strikerless tactic I was (past tense now) working on was defensively sound but really wasn't cutting it as a game changer offensively. I used the base of the traditional 2.0 and played about with the midfield and strikers interactions and overlaps.

What i found was that the only strikerless tactic that would work wold be one that withdrew the forwards to the AMC position but was in effect a 442 in everything but name only.

I toyed with a 3-1-5-1-0 for a while but the midfield got congested and tbh it wasn't nice to watch.

So I'll concede I won't release the strikerless tactic, mainly out of respect to you all. It's not something I can make work with underdog teams and therefore i've dropped it. That's down to my own inadequate knowledge than any issues with strikerless tactics.