if people just read the thread/used the their common sense you'll know chrissy will upload it when its done. not before. so leave the man alone and wait. when will it be available.... When its done *slightly intelligent person thinks to himself*

if people just read the thread/used the their common sense you'll know chrissy will upload it when its done. not before. so leave the man alone and wait. when will it be available.... When its done *slightly intelligent person thinks to himself*

Pretty much. I have been gigging the last two nights and fine tuning my Edinburgh Fringe show as well, so i've been busy but the spare time is spent with my lad or doing this. "This" being how I relax.

The big thing i've been wrestling with is creating a tactic that scores goals without exploits vs a tactic that maximises opportunities to exploit said exploits.

The Traditional FourFourTwo gets goals without exploits but also creates enough set piece opportunities organically that if they are added adds efficiency to the tactic, without it being OTT. That's the balance I am trying to seek in doing this.

I've studied and tested other tactics at length to find out what works in terms of team and player instructions, player roles, combinations and strategies.

Then the challenge is to create something that is just plug and play, so then I test the game and do nowt as a manager, zero team talks just plug it in and use the shouts "demand more" every 10/15 minutes.

If it then cuts the mustard then i'll try it with a high level team then a lower level team. My two test teams at present are Man City and Bournemouth for clarity for half a season each (without transfers) to show people what can be achieved.

Pretty much. I have been gigging the last two nights and fine tuning my Edinburgh Fringe show as well, so i've been busy but the spare time is spent with my lad or doing this. "This" being how I relax.

The big thing i've been wrestling with is creating a tactic that scores goals without exploits vs a tactic that maximises opportunities to exploit said exploits.

The Traditional FourFourTwo gets goals without exploits but also creates enough set piece opportunities organically that if they are added adds efficiency to the tactic, without it being OTT. That's the balance I am trying to seek in doing this.

I've studied and tested other tactics at length to find out what works in terms of team and player instructions, player roles, combinations and strategies.

Then the challenge is to create something that is just plug and play, so then I test the game and do nowt as a manager, zero team talks just plug it in and use the shouts "demand more" every 10/15 minutes.

If it then cuts the mustard then i'll try it with a high level team then a lower level team. My two test teams at present are Man City and Bournemouth for clarity for half a season each (without transfers) to show people what can be achieved.

I just don't understand why you take so long though :p;)

Massive credit to you for creating a tactic not focused on the set-piece exploits! There aren't many of these which also play lovely football. Looking forward to the update.

Ok quick question before I release this. Do we want just the offensive "exploits" taken out of the set pieces or both the offensive ones and defensive ones?

Obviously the blob/counter punch for def throw ins/freekicks and corners gets a few goals. Just throwing it out there. or are we wanting realism i.e. a few goals lost from set pieces? I can just reset to default tbh

attachment.php

Ok i'll go for that. One for folk that want to break the odds/win at all costs and another just for the football/win.

Morning Chrissy

I shall look forward to seeing your tactic. I bought FM19 late and usually sit down with a one team save, hopefully with a strong tactic to lead me to glory!

It seems hard on this version to get a settled tactic. We all love to win, but seeing game after game using exploits leaves me a little cold. Seeing a team score so many from throw ins and taking the same corner over and over again loses appeal (for me). However, I didn't realise you could set up multiple corner routines and use them at random, so I've done that and it at least gives variety.

I love the idea of any of your players having a chance of scoring. I rarely see slide through balls from midfield - more crossing or balls over the top. I enjoy good variety - but it seems hard to achieve.

This has been a good thread to read though and I've taken some of the general game suggestions on board. Look forward to seeing your new tactics. All the best.

Apologies for the delay on this. I have been f*cking about with formations and strategies for strikerless formations....... i'll have something soon.

Can you still not just post the 442 here? I would love to give it a blast. Prefer striker formations to strikerless and have really enjoyed the traditional 442 - Great work on that one.

Yeah gives a sec. I'll post exploit and exploit free, essentially played like the traditional except for the exploit free one you just do as you like with set pieces. I'm still not 100% on these btw, 99.9% still to complete testing with a real **** side for both.

Non NFL is the one without exploits.

what formation do you think strikerless will be

and will strikerless compare to the TFF 442 tactics since those are the best

i want something non 4 4 2 that is as competitive

thank

Yeah gives a sec. I'll post exploit and exploit free, essentially played like the traditional except for the exploit free one you just do as you like with set pieces. I'm still not 100% on these btw, 99.9% still to complete testing with a real **** side for both.

Non NFL is the one without exploits.

Chrissy, how does 2.0 differ to the original?

What is up with the changes of the positions? Strikers now CF, instead of PA... makes it harder for a LLM. The wingers is now wide midfielders? CAn u explain why u have changes it? Makes it harder for a smaller club to fullfill these roles.

What is up with the changes of the positions? Strikers now CF, instead of PA... makes it harder for a LLM. The wingers is now wide midfielders? CAn u explain why u have changes it? Makes it harder for a smaller club to fullfill these roles.

Any player that has the right attributes can play any role.