Goooner

Reaction score
Im currently in my second season with Arsenal and ive got these two upfront and im not sure what position to play them in.

Before people start giving me links to other threads or close this, ive posted this in the players duties thread a few days ago and didnt get a reply oO)

Thanks

Try Aguero as a Trequartista and Dzeko as an Advanced Forward or Target Man, probably Advanced Forward.

Hope this helps.

Dzeko needs to be a target man due to his first touch is 18 and he has good heading as well .. so therefore have his settings as alot of through balls for augero and i need help as well .. i havent had augero score for me yet and i am in january :( and i am fighting for 4th place with liverpool .. need help quick x

Thanks lads ill try them two out and Jonesy maybe try Aguero as a trequarista as jhopper89 said

i will give it ago lol and try augero as a amc just tried it for that game i just played and he actually scored lol .. he was playing as a advanced play maker :)

Dzeko as a target man with ball to head worked best for me when I had him at Sunderland and he got 43 goals in 47 games, had Aguero for Inter Milan before and I played him as a trequarista and he was decent.

I have them in my city game..play dzeko as advanced forward on attack, and aguero as deep lying on support, dzeko normaly gets around 50 goals a season, and aguero around 40, but with more assists, so I think it works...I have a kind of crazy attacking 4-1-3-2 type thing behind them

I had Dzeko and Aguero at Tottenham, I found that Aguero gets a lot more goals that Dzeko.. Before signing Aguero, Dzeko was my top scorer but now he rarely scores and Aguero nets at least 2 a game. Maybe it's my tactics, but either way it's pretty much odds on for at least one of them to score each game..

Thanks guys and ive got them right now, Aguero just scored a hatrick for me in the champions league :D I have him as a poacher with full creative freedom and hes working wonders. Dzekos doing ok getting about one goal a game as an advanced forward attack with holding up the ball instead of roam from position.

gooner if its possible put some screenshots of your tatics up cuz atm i cant get augero and dezeko to play well together on my online game with my mate he is at the top with man u and i am fighing for 4th place and my strikers cannot score we create chances but cant slot them in

dzeko-target man and aguero-pocher and in team instuctions set aguero as your target man-run onto ball

I try this with atl madrid and in first season dzeko scores 47 goals in seceon season 27 goals

I also try this with juventus and it works very well

Dzeko and Aguero are the best little and large partnership in game 80 goals in 38 league games for my chelsea team between them!

Wasn't very helpful now, was it ^^)

Dzeko works well with me as a Complete Forward, good in the air and on the ground.

Thanks for that Mike and hilly32, mind sharing how you play the little and large partnership?

I had 3 sucessful seasons with Liverpool playing 4-2-3-1 with Torres as the target man. In the 3rd season i won the league and champions league. So anyway in season 4 i got a big budget at last so i decided to spend it all on Aguero. Obviously i wanted to link him up with Torres so i created a 4-4-2 formation. After 6 games i was 16th so i had no choice but to revert to 4-2-3-1. I slowly climbed the table with Aguero on the bench then Gerrard got injured so i decided to try Aguero in the att mid but i changed his role to inside forward. Instantly i started winning by 3,4, or 5 goals per game him and torres were on fire. i romped the league Torres scored 35 league goals beating Andy coles record but scored 52 altogether and Aguero finished with 37!!! Oh and i have Torres set on Deep lying forward Att. You should try it with Dzeko in Torres place

i too am struggling with this partnership.

when i play 451 with my wide AML/R as inside wingers i get more goals from them than my striker.

both completere forward, dzeko support aguero attack