E3 - 5:30pm Live Streaming

Darts on the Kinect. What a great idea when I have a dartboard right next to my Xbox XD

I thought the American football on Kinect Sports 2 looked alright.

Big thanks for all your comments and glad you all watched it

from some comments most of you think that activision are doing the online play for MW3 which in some ways you are right and glad for everyone to point out that the graphics look like MW2 thats because its the same engine.. but as i pointed out you think activision are doing online play, but actually a company called raven are, so i could go either one or two ways good or bad !

I do agree that using a light saber with the kinect will be rather entertaining especially when you have a group of friends around and having a few drinks =)

What do you think of Fifa 12 and how Fifa may come to Kinect as well =)

But BIG thanks to all of you on behalf of LittleBigByte.com please keep following us =) x

I cant wait for this on fifa12 all i can say is omg :) plus halo4 get in

halo 4 gonna be start of a new trilogy

So many games seem to be 'Kinect-ready'. I hope it doesn't get to the point when they are 'Kinect-exclusive', I saw the new Ghost Recon gameplay and although the gun customisation looked cool when it came to using voice, I think the actual gameplay (Movement and shooting) should be the domain of the controller.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

PS: Remember that the EA convention starts at 8:30 English time.

Will EA be announcing the new Infinity Ward IP?

Will EA be announcing the new Infinity Ward IP?

Respawn Entertainment* ;)

I don't think they will seeing as the Respawn twitter feed said that they and the game wouldn't be there.

So many games seem to be 'Kinect-ready'. I hope it doesn't get to the point when they are 'Kinect-exclusive', I saw the new Ghost Recon gameplay and although the gun customisation looked cool when it came to using voice, I think the actual gameplay (Movement and shooting) should be the domain of the controller.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

PS: Remember that the EA convention starts at 8:30 English time.

unless the control is spot on, i agree with you

gunsmith :wub: with or without kinect its amazing