Earlzi's Arsenal Story !

Earlzi

Reaction score
arsenal-badge.jpg

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

Breaking News : Arsene Wenger confirms he is to step down as manager of Arsenal.

"Arsene Wenger has stepped down from his post as manager at the emirates due to personal reasons but he will still remain involved in the club, His successor has already been revealed in what can only be described as a bizarre move by arsenal. New manager MIke Earles has no previous experience in top flight management, his only previous job however was a successful 3 year stint with relatively unknown Skelmersdale United were he achieved 3 back to back promotions. and 1 Conference League Cup, Bookmakers are refusing to take bets that Earles will be the first managerial casualty of the 08/09 Premier League Season"​

Proper update soon when ive sorted out my targets and stuff etc. please follow people :)

Last edited:
SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

Henry returns to Arsenal
Today Michael Earles welcome Thierry Henry back to the club where he is adored. Henry has signed a 3 year contract for an undisclosed fee. Rumours suggest Arsenal have constructed a deal to be worth 14 Million.
thierry-henry_.jpg

Henry arriving in London earlier this morning

good luck earltz i will be folowing

i like ur other threads

Nice...and interesting, I'll follow if you keep it spicy, btw even if I'm a man u fan Henry belongs at Arsenal :p

In other transfer news surrounding arsenal, Lyon midfielder Jeremy Toulalan is currently undergoing his medical. Michael Earles believes Toulalan will light up the Premier League nd show why Arsenal a paying structered fee of 15 MIllion for the 25 year old french international​
2008-05-29T142407Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OFRSP-FOOTBALL-EURO-FRANCE-RECUPERATEURS-20080529.jpg

brand.gif

The Sun have reported that wayne rooney will later this week complete 70 million pound to Arsenal
lawton-wayne-rooney_42117t.jpg

I'm sorry but where did you get 70 million pounds?

images
images

Arsenal today can confirm that new sponsorship deals have been put into place with Adidas and Sony. The deal will ensure Adidas and Sony to feature the gooners kit until 2011.
Arsenal launch new Kit.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I'm sorry but where did you get 70 million pounds?

Mate look at the source, the sun there always reporting bullshit. Haha

images
images

Arsenal today can confirm that new sponsorship deals have been put into place with Adidas and Sony. The deal will ensure Adidas and Sony to feature the gooners kit until 2011.
Arsenal launch new Kit.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Mate look at the source, the sun there always reporting bullshit. Haha

Lol Nice authencity :D

Looks a bit like Bayern Munich kit if you ask me or the British and Irish lions shirt

how did u design that kit m8??

go to fmglive.com download the templates, lod em in photoshop n just mess round with em till you make a kit ;P

ive got cs2, but thts just cz ive got a laptop and lst time i had cs3 nd it was unbelievably slow.

Updates to come after the United City match.

ivde a kit for liverpool what do i do wen ive made it so its on the game?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

i just cannot make a kit dont know anytools or anything copied your kit but cant get rid of the bage or sponsor or anything

Arsenal prepare to kick off the new season vs Wigan at the DW Stadium.

Arsenal last lifted the Premier League title back in 2004. In which Thierry Henry hit the net 30 times for Arsenal. Earles men start the campaign with trips to DW Stadium and Upton Park, before welcoming Stoke to the emirates.

arsenalteam05gb-1.jpg

Here is a picture of the last Arsenal team to lift the Premier League title.
Off which only, Henry, Senderos, Almunia, Fabregas, Glichy and Robin Van Persie remain in the gunners side.​

Last edited: