Earlzi's Arsenal Story !

help me how did you create your kit mmy templates are shockingly cr;ap which exact ones did ya download and i need swerious help you got msn or owt m btw im followin

ivde a kit for liverpool what do i do wen ive made it so its on the game?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

i just cannot make a kit dont know anytools or anything copied your kit but cant get rid of the bage or sponsor or anything

go on fmglive and follow the tuts

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

[email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Hoyte is on my gme, oh wait its the wrong one hha, duhh

Fans anticipate Henry's return for tonight's CL 3rd Qualifier vs Debrecen.
Thierry%20Henry-69287.jpg

Ian Wirght "Toulalan is the next Vieira, hes got the strenght, the stamia, most definatly the ability otherwise Arsenal wouldn't have paid 14 million pounds for the guy, hes only 25 and hes got his best years in front of him, im glad he's signed for rsenl cause im telling you i would not like to see him play for any other team and come to the Emirates and show of his stuff because he is an immense talent"

Toulalan is set to make his debut for Arsenal tonight.

Arsenal Line-up Likely to face Debrecen:
arsenallineup.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Arsenal 9-0 Debrecen

Henry hits home hat-trick as Arsenal demolish Debrecen.
the other goal scorers where :
Ramsey ( 7 )
Toulalan ( 16,50 )
Gallas ( 72 )
Fabregas ( 75 )
Sagna ( 82 )

Earles first gme in charge surpassed all expectations. Henry delighted arsenal fans tonight and has sent out a strong message to the premier league that he's back. Arsenal fans know this and were singing "guess who's back, back again" during the match.​

Last edited:
poor wingers :p im sure theyll get a bit more prolific as time goes on. Poor Eduardo too; Good result by the way, Toulalan seems brilliant, not quite as good as vieira was though (hasn't got the height and the well, intimidation that comes from being dark skinned no offence intended; I'm black myself :p)

I'm not intimidated by black skin :-/

haha, tbh i hate rvp irl i tried to sell him but no one wanted the ***** so gotta keep him for now :p

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Arsenal 1-1 WIgan

Van Persie

Arsenal 3-3 West Ham

Van Persie 2
Arshavin 1
Earles slams team as Arsenal surrender 3-0 lead and draw 3-3 with West Ham at Upton Park​

Unlucky mate, when I started as Arsenal it got frustrating at the start as it takes a while to gel, even if you don't sign to many players, just stick with your tactic like I did and you'll be up the table in no time :) Btw I've updated my thread a lot so come take a look mate :)

yh ive made my own tactic, im so bad at mking them tbh. haha.

Arsenal (11) 2-1 (1) Debrecen
Van Persie
Arshavin​