thomaskok

Reaction score
I have wondered a lot about what is the easiest club to manage in FM?
where is the biggest diffrence between the 1 & 2 place?
I does not matter what country og part of the world. :)

Shakhtar. Good team, lots of money, in a pretty poor league.

city for their **** load of cash

I dont think its city or real or barca.
Because they play in such a good league, that they have will have close competion about winning the championship. ?
Pretty obvious answers, did you really need to ask?
why do you need to answer in such a arrogant way, if i want to ask a question or start a debat then ill do it aight? i dont need your permission to ask a question..

My Top 5 would be ...

1. Man City
2. Shakhtar
3. Barcelona
4. Real Madrid
5.Bayern ( not sure aout 5th)

Because they play in such a good league, that they have will have close competion about winning the championship. ?

Not really, if you spend your money right and use the right tactic. You should easily win the league with all those teams. Suppose going Rangers or Celtic would be easy. Maybe the Spanish National side.

why do you need to answer in such a arrogant way, if i want to ask a question or start adebat then ill do it aight? i dont need your permission to ask a question..
I didn't mean to come across as arrogant, I meant with the obvious answers people were putting such as Man City etc. did you not know these teams were easy to manage? I was also asking a question. If you had stated in the OP that you didn't think it was Man City or Madrid because they play in a tough league I wouldn't have asked it.

And the way you answered was a lot more arrogant than what I said.

Last edited:
Big League - Barcelona , R.Madrid , Man City
Smller Leagues - Huddersfield, Charlton, Leeds

Shakhtar.
Celtic.
Copenhagen.
Rosenborg.
Dinamo Zagreb.

Assuming you want top division teams (Leeds should be fairly easy before you get on the Prem, but after that...), Shakhtar, Benfica or Porto (league's extremely easy, but the rival doesn't really lose a lot of games and you'll end up having very close title races), Dinamo Zagreb also has a great team... CSKA shouldn't be too hard either.

Definitely Man city and shaktar. Barça and real are also pretty easy.