Status
Not open for further replies.

LewSpaz

Reaction score
Just wondering who would make the better winger in my man utd team?

Sanchez is an out and out winger Hazard is not. Sanchez all the way.

Got them both for Birmingham :D

sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Forget them both and if u havent used editor to make transfer updates, then splash the cash for David Silva :D

I bought Hazard and hes lovely to see playing.... Good technique, smart player and quick... too bad i cant play him more got Özil.... Luka modric but he prolly want to go Real madrid or something cuz they been hunting him after i got him from Tottenham...

But i would deffo go with Hazard, Jesús Navas or D.Silva

I bought Hazard and hes lovely to see playing.... Good technique, smart player and quick... too bad i cant play him more got Özil.... Luka modreric but he prolly want to go Real madrid or something cuz they been hunting him after i got him from Tottenham...

But i would deffo go with Hazard, Jesús Navas or D.Silva

mate, why dont u get d silva or messi? But out of the two, definitely sanchez, better dribbling and faster, also more versatile.

mate, why dont u get d silva or messi? But out of the two, definitely sanchez, better dribbling and faster, also more versatile.

Yea thinkin about doing it.... but no hurry atm 2nd season atm with another try with United got better tactic this season and way more controlled playstyle... so gonna see when transfer window comes im gonna look up Silva... Messi feels like he will have his heart in Barcelona and if they sell him wont be cheap that's for sure also tryed getting my hands on Sergio agüero but they didnt wanna sell him :(

Last edited:
In my opinion Eden Hazard is alot better however Alexis Sanchez is probably abit quicker and you can play him upfront soo it depends what your looking for. Sanchez can play both wings better than Hazard but Hazard is unbeatable on left wing. Goals and Assists are exceptional wenever ive had him (Eden)

Status
Not open for further replies.