Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez. Rocket on the right, and pretty good up front.
Balotelli would be the best though, probably.

forget Hazard he plays centre and if you wanted a centre player go with Gourcuff. Get Sanchez....guessing its for the right if i was you i'd sell nani and buy Ashley young heres screenshots of gourcuff sanchez and young at my united team.. as you can see gourcuffs first season was ***** but when he gets his second season 8 goals in 11 games from CENTRE MID. partnered with fletcher...Try Mr Hough and JP Woody final Version 10.3 for tactics there brilliant and work really well with Man utd players

forget Hazard he plays centre and if you wanted a centre player go with Gourcuff. Get Sanchez....guessing its for the right if i was you i'd sell nani and buy Ashley young heres screenshots of gourcuff sanchez and young at my united team.. as you can see gourcuffs first season was ***** but when he gets his second season 8 goals in 11 games from CENTRE MID. partnered with fletcher...Try Mr Hough and JP Woody final Version 10.3 for tactics there brilliant and work really well with Man utd players

mate gourcuff turns great! mint player

Considering you want a winger, I'd go for Sanchez.

Depends on your situation. Figure it out for yourself.

There are threads on most players, have a look at them. You have scouts don't you? Use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.