Edin Dzeko wins Man City Player of the Month for January.

It's the "fans" that vote. In this case...it's Dzeko fans who doesn't watch the games that have voted him. Probly Bosnians...i know he is still adapting and haven't played very good. Since Dzeko moved there have been a huge intrest from Bosnians to Manchester City and thats probly them who are voting for him.

There are many players who deserved this award more. Like Kolarov or Kompany. This is a big suprise on the Manchester City forums too, gotta admit.

Last edited:
Dzeko? Tevez was much better that month.

Strange choice.

Tevez has been good for them all season so I would have gone for Kolarov, beast shots.

hahaahaha thats hilarious, he's done absolutely nothing :S

dont give a ****

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

Personally thought Tevez played well for City last month.

Last edited:

Didn't he score 2 hat tricks + ?

It's the "fans" that vote. In this case...it's Dzeko fans who doesn't watch the games that have voted him. Probly Bosnians...i know he is still adapting and haven't played very good. Since Dzeko moved there have been a huge intrest from Bosnians to Manchester City and thats probly them who are voting for him.

There are many players who deserved this award more. Like Kolarov or Kompany. This is a big suprise on the Manchester City forums too, gotta admit.

How many Bosnians do you think are in England? Add that you have to skim out the fans as well since Bosnians take things seriously. We don't vote for anyone with no reason. I've watched his games and although I agree that he has gotten a bit of a slow start since he hasn't done many goals, goals isn't everything. As soon as he gets used to the play in the PL and the play in City, he'll do just fine.

i thought i was pretty constructive considering i was airing the opinions of alot of people on Base

Maybe his bank accounts recent form comes into play when your playing for city these days?

How many Bosnians do you think are in England? Add that you have to skim out the fans as well since Bosnians take things seriously. We don't vote for anyone with no reason. I've watched his games and although I agree that he has gotten a bit of a slow start since he hasn't done many goals, goals isn't everything. As soon as he gets used to the play in the PL and the play in City, he'll do just fine.

still doesn't justify him winning player of the month does it, the fact that he might get better in a couple of months? I dont think he ever said he wouldn't do well in the premier league, hes just dont nothing to justify winning that award.

Well that's just what happens. When Gerrard plays only half-decent for a month/season, he'll still probably win the award, even if someone else plays better.

Do you think only people in England can Vote? They can do it via Internet. I dont think that many people voted for Dzeko because they think he was the best. This has been discussed on Citys forum and there are many people that think the same way as i do. Dzeko has a pretty big fanbase and they have voted for him.

I also think he will do fine but he might even need the rest of this season to do so. I like Dzeko and i hope he does well for us, but how will he react to this? If it's not the Bosnians idk who...but he wasn't the best player last month.

Last edited:
LOL, he hasn't done anything yet :S
Like others, Tevez deserves it a lot more. Although I am pretty sure Dzeko will be beast next month. I have that tingly feeling in my tummy :$

martin Kelly deserved it more tbh