speek

Reaction score
Very highly rated player in fm10 and in real life... is he still the same in fm11?... anyone signed him?...if so how much for?...how many goals?.. please share :D

Name: Edin Dzeko
Club: Wolfsburg
D.O.B: 17/03/1986
Nationality: Bosnian
Position: Striker
Agent: Oliver Seufert

Strengths:
heading, jumping, 1st touch, technique

Weaknesses:
positioning, marking

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Complete Forward - Attack/Support, Target-Man - Attack/Support

Last edited:
I just signed him in my third season for 23mil, only played one game so can't comment on the goals :)

Had him in the demo for Spurs. Got him for about £22m. Was a beast, 14 in 15 for me, either as a complete forward alone or deeplying / target with defoe.

got him for 11m£ in my spurs game in second season. been playing like ****, but so have the rest of my team :)

He's a monster to my Man Utd.
More than 30 goals in his first season, and the second will be about 20. He had many problems in his second year, including a boy named Babacar that banged more goals than him. Strangest thig is: Babacar usually enters a few minutes per game, and already made more goals than Dzeko.

just got him at the end of the 1st season for 8.25mil, he wanted out of wolfsburg and i got him at his value, winner! same happened with hamsik and alexis sanchez, and i got offered many other good players (neuer, rossi, criscito and a few more) who were in the same situation, no-one else got this?

just got him at the end of the 1st season for 8.25mil, he wanted out of wolfsburg and i got him at his value, winner! same happened with hamsik and alexis sanchez, and i got offered many other good players (neuer, rossi, criscito and a few more) who were in the same situation, no-one else got this?

I got Srna for free, Hamsik for 10 and Marchisio for 10 million too.
I had the cnahce to sign Jack Wilshere (good english player for low prices are REALLY rare...) for no more than 8.5 million, but didn't have the money...:mad:

ive signed him again for my man utd team on fm 2011 and he is doing very well as always for me

Thinking of playing him as a target man- attack next to a poacher in a 4-4-2. Do you guys think this would suit him? Previously been playing him as poacher and he has done okay

worth noting here that the admins havent closed this thread because its taken off before they've seen it breaking 'the rules'. theres no reason a thread like this shouldnt be allowed to continue, everyone knows dzeko and we should be able to speak about him without posting screenshots and stats, whilst stating what his favourite restaurant is and what his ambition in life is.

worth noting here that the admins havent closed this thread because its taken off before they've seen it breaking 'the rules'. theres no reason a thread like this shouldnt be allowed to continue, everyone knows dzeko and we should be able to speak about him without posting screenshots and stats, whilst stating what his favourite restaurant is and what his ambition in life is.

Tbh, no you shouldn't/ The rules are there for a reason, I'd advise you follow 'em. Though it's upto you if you do.

Tbh, no you shouldn't/ The rules are there for a reason, I'd advise you follow 'em. Though it's upto you if you do.

ok, whats wrong with this thread then? its serving a purpose and everyone is happily talking about a well known player like dzeko.

ok, whats wrong with this thread then? its serving a purpose and everyone is happily talking about a well known player like dzeko.

That wasn't my point. My point is follow Raikan's rules in relation to player posting, whether we know him or not. It's not difficult to post a few screenshots or edit your OP. That's whats wrong, but yes your Dzeko thread is serving a purpose which I have no problem with.

SIGN HIM AT ALL COSTS!!

THE GUY CANT DO WORNG!!

and he is a model proffesional so no drama with him

Thinking of playing him as a target man- attack next to a poacher in a 4-4-2. Do you guys think this would suit him? Previously been playing him as poacher and he has done okay
Yeh he should do well as Target-man attack with another poacher. But don't play him as a poacher... he's far more effective as a target man or complete forward :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

wow that's a bargain mate. Did u speak to him or the media to unsettle him?...or was it just luck u got offered him at that price?

I got him and he has scored 2 goals so far and the season is already in May. I'm contemplating on selling him or giving him one last year to prove his worth.

I got him and he has scored 2 goals so far and the season is already in May. I'm contemplating on selling him or giving him one last year to prove his worth.
hmm, something sounds wrong...what team u playing for and how are u using him?

Had him in 2010 and he was an immense target man playing with Torres, haven't signed him in FM11 yet. Assuming he's still boss?