RossRankin

Reaction score
I got Edinson Cavani at the start of the 2nd season for Arsenal for £27.5m. I'm about to start April and so far he has got 10 assists and 10 MoM and scored 45 goals in 47 games (40 starts 7 subs) he is top scorer in the FA cup and League Cup which I won thanks to him and is 4th top scorer in the Europa League and the Prem. He has 6 hat-tricks since January(Couldn't find past that) including 4 against chelsea in the FA cup 6th round where I beat Chelsea 8-1.

Average Ratings:
League: 7.31
Cup: 8.31
Continental: 7.51
International:7.56
Overall:7.60

Has anyone else signed him and found him this amazing? Or even got anyone playing better? Being quite bad at this game in general I'm shocked by how well I actually did in getting Cavani to sign for me.

7.96 overall rating for me atm. Utter beast ! Scores more than a goal per game.

Target Man / Attack is his best role... That's what I play him as at least.

I play him as a Target man next to a Poacher but he's not doing it for me, what individual instructions have you given him? Run from deep etc.

brought for 37.5 millions

apps :26

goal : 31

and I'm only half a season...

Cavani was utter beast in 11 too imo the most consistent striker in game! Best position? poacher/adv forward as lone striker

Had a nightmare situation, after first season with United I saw he was listed by request for £26.5m bargain! Bid had 100k in wage budget and he negotiated to 125k, had to cancel to ask for more money as the slider was too large in steps to cover fee and wages. Board gave me 200k more in wages so went back in with the bid clicked continue... Agreed with Arsenal!

Since then he finished top scorer and consistantly scores past me, I then got Damiao for £21m (negotiated down from 29.5m) and he's been great too but not quite Cavani!

Tottenham signed him in my game. He single handedly carried then to the Europa League final. Cavani just loves to score goals.

He's a beast, I took him in arsenal and used him as a poacher, and he scored 75 goals for me in the first season.

I play him as a lone striker and poacher with no specific instructions, My midfield has Arteta, Fellaini, Pedro, Walcott and Arshavin so the midfield is quite strong and very good for providing chances, 74 assists between them aswell as now 17 from Cavani. 51 goals so far in first season only 7/8 games left, hope he makes it too 60.;)
I'm still only 5th in the league though lol.

Best striker i've ever had in FM. Starts every game, scores every game, mostly assists every game, but that could be down to my Napoli tactic.

Play him as an advanced forward and make sure you train him to "shoot with power", which will go perfectly well with his "tries first time shots" PPM.

I had same experience with Cavani as you. He is one of the best signings I did for my Chelsea team, as well as Iker Munian.

I signed him for newcaslte. 41 goals in the premier league. absolute beast. 13 assists. avarage rating of 7.91. won the premier league, the fa cup, and the champions league thanks to him.

is he good alone? im thinking about him or damião for my tottenham save with hulk and bale as wingers

is he good alone? im thinking about him or damião for my tottenham save with hulk and bale as wingers

He's perfect alone, but even better if you play wingers to support him

This guy is a beast overall. I bought him for Shakhtar and he just can't stop scoring from the day he arrived.

cavani is the best striker on fm12, he scored 54 goals in 33 games for me, this is even online with 3 of my friends, i was arsenal, hes a monster, he starts hes 1st 5 games average then opens the pandoras box and jus turns insaneee. only other striker iv seen close 2 these stats is that damiao guy