just to prove i wasnt lying, this was taken in january, im in march now its 53 in 33, when i next go online with my friends il take an updated version

55(1) apps 74 goals in my napoli game, best striker in the game

he is good. was deep lying forward for me and had 39 goals, 30assists in 52 games. was in front with lavezzi, who had 42 goals as a poucher.

I got Edinson Cavani at the start of the 2nd season for Arsenal for £27.5m. I'm about to start April and so far he has got 10 assists and 10 MoM and scored 45 goals in 47 games (40 starts 7 subs) he is top scorer in the FA cup and League Cup which I won thanks to him and is 4th top scorer in the Europa League and the Prem. He has 6 hat-tricks since January(Couldn't find past that) including 4 against chelsea in the FA cup 6th round where I beat Chelsea 8-1.

Average Ratings:
League: 7.31
Cup: 8.31
Continental: 7.51
International:7.56
Overall:7.60

Has anyone else signed him and found him this amazing? Or even got anyone playing better? Being quite bad at this game in general I'm shocked by how well I actually did in getting Cavani to sign for me.

do you play him up top with RVP??? and what formation do you play

I'm managing Spurs atm and Adebayor is doing well ( 24 goals in 22) but sometimes he miss alot and my other striker Defoe and Saviola isn't quite consistent. Thinking of Cavani but in my scout report he currently isn't interested in joining and it took 27M+ to sgin him:'( is there any chance for me to sign him? I'm in my 1st season ( February) and I don't intend to keep Adebayor permanently because he is 28 now and costs me 11M .

just bought cavani start of 1st season with spurs, cost me £27mil (£10 upfront, £17 over 24 months). but i had to pay him £4.6 loyalty bonus (is this like a signing on fee?) and his agent £4.1 million. wages are £105kpw (not too bad). the agent wouldnt budge on any demands.

did anyone else get ripped off with the £8.7million in extra fee's like i did?

do you play him up top with RVP??? and what formation do you play

2 center mids and attacking centre mid and attacking wingers, Cavani plays alone upfront. I have to say I can't remember much other than that as I'm now in my 3rd season with FC Bayern in that save.

In my current Arsenal game he has played 40 games in total and scored 50 goals. 33 of those are league goals which he has scored in 25 games. I play him as a center forward about 95% of the time and a target man the other 5% - either way he bangs them in. I bought him in first season for £28mil he is now worth £34 mil in March 2013. He scored 41 goals in 49 games in his first season. I play in a 4-2-4 formation.

View attachment 206998 View attachment 206999 View attachment 207000

Last edited:
Ive found he works best as a poacher for me, spread over the second half of my first season and the first half of my second season on my Man City save he scored 47 goals in 40 games, easily has to be the best striker in the game.

Signed this dude in 11, to find a decent partner for aguero. Cavani scored more goals in one season (57 in all competitions) than aguero did in two. Cavani helped me murder all comps cant believe i've got him for 22mil in 12

I'm managing Spurs atm and Adebayor is doing well ( 24 goals in 22) but sometimes he miss alot and my other striker Defoe and Saviola isn't quite consistent. Thinking of Cavani but in my scout report he currently isn't interested in joining and it took 27M+ to sgin him:'( is there any chance for me to sign him? I'm in my 1st season ( February) and I don't intend to keep Adebayor permanently because he is 28 now and costs me 11M .

hi i started a spurs save to offer 5 million and 22-30 million over 48 months he'll want 100k+ a week but worth every penny 11/11 and plenty of assists, also give him a bit of praise that could tip it in your favour!!

hi i started a spurs save to offer 5 million and 22-30 million over 48 months he'll want 100k+ a week but worth every penny 11/11 and plenty of assists, also give him a bit of praise that could tip it in your favour!!
Cheers mate so you manage to sign him in the 1st season? Also how do you manage to afford his wage?

Cheers mate so you manage to sign him in the 1st season? Also how do you manage to afford his wage?

i had about 200k spare but sold a few players i.e bassong, kranjkar, pavlechenko and dos santos as i use wingers so gonna sell van der vaart if possible as he not quick enough and lennon is actually rather good on it

Cavani is a beast. In my Arsenal save, he's scored 22 goals in 9 appearances. Him and Van Persie are the most lethal strike partnership around!

when i buy him i play him as a complete forward along side wazza who i play as a complete forward and he is a goal machine.. has anyone signed Falcao?????

Managed to sign him in my second season as Chelsea for a mere £20mil. He's been an absolute beast so far, 26 goals in 20 games, average rating of 7.76. Still can't believe I hot him for 20mil!!!

Playing him as a poacher with RVP as deep lying forward setting him up a TON of chances.
Cavani's scored more hat-tricks than Chamakh's scored goals!

Last edited:
Signed him and he's a monster! But in few games he has gotten 5.9 ratings for me because he miss lots of chances. But after I gave him a 'hairdryer', he explode in the next match.
His come deep PPM is quite annoying too, because I want him to focus on scoring rather than acting like messi/ rooney. In EPL he has 6 goals and 5 assists in 6 games :p

Had an unreal second season for me with 52 league goals and 86 overall. Paid 29.5m for him in January 2012 and he pushed Adebayor straight out the team.
View attachment 213804