Editor file got triangle for england why?

MarkGidman

Reaction score
hi ive edited my files to update the game with latest updates and now it wont let me select england as a country i want to use on the bit where u pick wot countrys u want players from :(

hi ive edited my files to update the game with latest updates and now it wont let me select england as a country i want to use on the bit where u pick wot countrys u want players from :(
If you hover over the triangle then a tooltip should pop up telling you what the problem is. A problem I've had before is editing a league in such a way that there are no longer the correct number of teams in one of the leagues.

yes just go to triangle with your mouse and youll get a hint about problem so you can fix it in editor

loads of problems with cups like really low down ones like counties cups and ive not altered anything like that how do i fix it

when i load your file i have greyed denmark, france and singapore-not england. maybe you use some other file with this?

when id do it i get england but when i untick my update england come available

something is wrong with your update. when i load your file i have 3 nations with triangle

could you fix it all ive been doing is transfer and manager updates

i dont know. try to load that file with default database-not 13.3.3