Eds

Reaction score
Ever wanted to see where your favourite players are in ten years? See amazing sites such as Morten Gamst Pedersen managing Aston Villa, Steven Gerrard as a Youth Coach for Getafe, Edwin van der Sar manging Ukraine and much more...

Here's are the Databases:

The QuickFire Premier League DBs
England

1st July 2012 - WinRar Version

The QuickFire La Liga DBs
Spain

The QuickFire Serie A DBs
Italy

Small
England, Spain and Italy

1st July 2011 - WinRar Version
1st July 2013 - WinRar Version
1st July 2014 - WinRar Version
1st July 2015 - WinRar Version
1st July 2016
1st July 2017 - WinRar Version
1st July 2018 - WinRar Version
1st July 2019 - WinRar Version
1st July 2020 - WinRar Version

Medium
England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Holland.

Large
England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Scotland and Russia.

Huge
England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Scotland, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, USA and South Africa.

Note: All of the above saves are played on an in-game Large Database. Do not confuse this with my outside-of-game names for these saves.

Also note that only the top league from each country is loaded.

I may eventually take requests once these Time Machines are finished, as well.

Thoughts? :)

Last edited:
Yeah people love to see how players turn out in the future of the game

Good idea Eds, saves loads of threads being started about 'has any1 gt save frm 2058'!

Will probably give the larger ones a download at some point =)

Has anyone got any idea how I'm going to upload hese on the site? Shall I upload them as a pack and then people can use the appropriate ones, as I don't want to clutter the downloads section.

this a good idea posting up different time periods i usually do a holiday save for me 10 years into the future to see how wonderkids turn out but havent done so far this year good luck eds

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

for the uploading you could attach different saves to OP or upload onto a different site and link it to OP but its up to you

Has anyone got any idea how I'm going to upload hese on the site? Shall I upload them as a pack and then people can use the appropriate ones, as I don't want to clutter the downloads section.

You could just update the OP with individual ones as you go along, and upload a pack to the Downloads section.

(Just post the direct link to rapidshare, or dropbox or something!)

You could simply attach them to the OP using the paperclip tool, that way you don't have to upload to the download section.

I'll use Jake's method. Cheers mate. (Y)

I will download the 2011 one but an idea how to do it is,
Create a manager-go unemployed-holiday to the date and then retire your name to make it easier for us lazy slobs lol

I will download the 2011 one but an idea how to do it is,
Create a manager-go unemployed-holiday to the date and then retire your name to make it easier for us lazy slobs lol

I'm pretty sure he knows how to do it just not how to upload it

Ready to upload 1 July 2011 Huge Database but the Paperclip is taking ages to load. Will just use mediafire.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

1st July 2011 Huge Database uploaded. Should also have Small Database July '11 and July '12 uploaded tonight. Will then upload a few more next weekend.

How long does it take in terms of time, to holiday one season?

Its taking ages to download just 4 a save?

How long does it take in terms of time, to holiday one season?

Took just over 3 hours on the Huge Database. Took 40 minutes on the Small Database.

@JK, that's why I am doing saves of various different DB size, so people can pick what they want.

And on that note, July 1 2011 Small DB uploaded.

When will the small english small be up ?

I did this last year, it's a lot of work depending on how far you go.

Good luck with it :)

I did this last year, it's a lot of work depending on how far you go.

Good luck with it :)

I know you did, I was a big fan. And yeah, I reckon I've got enough time to dedicate.