graet idea might be fun to play fm in the future i cant ever get past 2015 hit the fm wall at that stage.

I did this last year, it's a lot of work depending on how far you go.

Good luck with it :)

I was about to say.

Good luck, very much looking forward to what teams are where in the 2020's and 2030's.

Mate, it dosent work, its a MIF FILE and my saves are fm files . I have saved to the games in fm11 etc,but i cant load it.

Hmmmm... strange. It was uploaded as an FM file. I'll download it and see what it does for me.

I downloaded the small one.

Just downloaded it and it's an FM File. Did you just click Save?

I have no idea then. Would appreciate it if someone else could download and tell me what it is for them.

I just downloaded it again and its an MIF file?

I included a pic for you.

I have no idea why it is doing that. If you look at the file it is called:

"Small Database 1 July 2011.fm"

try uploading it 2 fmb

JK, try the new Small July 1st 2012 DB and see what happens there.

That's really weird. Another person I've asked to download it has said it's an FM File as well. I really don't know why yours is coming out as a MIF File.

Cant you upload the Small one in 2012 2 fmbase?

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Or try and send by email?

PM me your email. I'd prefer to not upload to FM-Base until I've got packs sorted.

Aint got it?

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

if you winrar it then upload it might work

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I just downloaded a save that was in a winrar file and it works

I just click on start download and the files download perfectly for me. .FM extension and all