Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

Had more than 2000 downloads in one week and is rated as A-. I've made even more tweaks, and hopefully will be releasing ParkThePlane v2 this weekend.

Always looking to know people's thoughts though, so I can improve upon it.

This tactic works superb for me. My team plays like there's a real plane in front of the goal. Here are my results using this tactic:

Inter - Napoli: 5 - 0 (1st game with the bus, was using same formation but different instructions)
Catania - Inter 0 - 2
Inter - Sampdoria 4 - 0
Lazio - Inter 0 - 0
Inter - Zenit 1 - 0 (played with most of the reserves)
Inter - Milan 4 - 0

The summary:
6 games: 5 wins 1 draw
Scored: 16
Conceded: 0

Before starting using this tactic Sneijder was an average player... now he's scoring and assissting almost every game.

Hope the good results continue!

Excellent. Great to see some excellent results.

And yeah, I've found it really does transform the CAM (I assume Sneijder is there?) into a superstar. If you've got a good player there and a good keeper, you've got an exceptional base for this tactic.

Thanks for posting buddy. :)

Just tried this out with Newcastle and it worked great against Arsenal. Held them off for 94 minutes and they scored in the final minute of injury time (typical, eh?) but against Barnsely in the League Cup it was a massively midfield game with no goals in 70 minutes.

Very handy against the top teams, though. I'll probably have to tweak my selection more than anything else - any advice for what kind of player to put in positions?

As I said earlier, if you've got a good ACM, the tactic seems to work a treat. Fullbacks with good Stamina and Natural Fitness help alot as well as having a good keeper.

I''m not sure how this would turn out with R.Madrid cos they have a 9 wingers but my curent tactic is poo so it's worth a try,

I had a look at it with Madrid and I really wanted to play with certain players so I ended up going with:

Casillas

Ramos - Carvalho - Pepe - Marcelo (iirc)

Khedeira

Alonso - Ozil

Kaka

Ronaldo - Higuain/Benzema​

diomand very very best tactics

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

i like diamond this superb

Who would be the Target Man in Real Madrid ? Im not sure if the SpecialOne plays with a Target Man, looking at Inter neither Milito or Etoo are target mans. Very good tactic, anyway. Thanks for the upload.

i cant download it :( could u email it to me possibly?

Anyone able to upload this elsewhere?

Really want to use this tactic but can't seem to download it off fm-base.

Please help guys, cheers.

Who would be the Target Man in Real Madrid ? Im not sure if the SpecialOne plays with a Target Man, looking at Inter neither Milito or Etoo are target mans. Very good tactic, anyway. Thanks for the upload.

Eto'o was. He was a Target Man in the sense that he got the ball mostly running onto it, but still a Target Man...

To the guys who can't download it. Is there an error message? What does it say?

Aprreciate the kind words lyncher. :)

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Just seen the error message. Just wait a few hours and download it through the site, guys. There's not alot I can do atm.

Eto'o was. He was a Target Man in the sense that he got the ball mostly running onto it, but still a Target Man...

To the guys who can't download it. Is there an error message? What does it say?

Aprreciate the kind words lyncher. :)
fm-base have disabled downloading due to such a high server demand or something...any chance of uploading it to mediafire or somewhere similar? cheers

I want this tactic but I can not download. Please help me!!! can someone send me by email?
Please!

It'll be available in a bit guys. Sorry about this.

Somebody with the tactic could upload for rapidshare for example

come on guys, surely someone can upload this to rapidshare or similar.