6:0 Deportivo
Aston Villa 0:2 Atletico Madrid

2Draw
6Win
4Losses

Doesnt look good for Atletico,
Update: I think it's much better

Last edited:
As for me, this tactics looks good, when I play vs hard opponent, but doesen't looks very good, when I play with easy team. But tactic also good, thx!

Hmmmm.... okay.

What Match Preparation are you using?
Are your players particularly unhappy?
Do you have a decent ACM and GK?

I have lots of moments, but the team has a bad realization :( I know, that my training regimes are poor..

not a good tactic for man city,every team control the game and if it's a good team they win...

That's because Man City don't have a decent player to play in the ACM role. Buy one and it'll work alot better. :)

That's because Man City don't have a decent player to play in the ACM role. Buy one and it'll work alot better. :)

the thing is that I bought one,and even bought a wonderkid in this place-hazard,who play very good
if you say I should buy better acm,who you recommend?

Hmmm... nah, Hazard should work very well in the Adv. Playmaker role. What is your starting XI? Also, make sure your Match Preparation is set to this tactic and also to Defensive Positioning.

it's very similar to the regular starting XI which man city uses...
just with hazard and lukaku...
and my match preparation is set to this tactic and defensive positioning

so, david silva isn't a decent ACM? oh right...

Okay, I tested it and found the defensive side of is great. No doubt a brilliant tactic for smaller teams against bigger teams. I've always been curious about defensive tactics, and what i found that for my liverpool team with ganso/gerrard in AMC, was that it was all about the defense. My team barely countered (i tried to tweak them to do it with no avail) but all in all a brilliant tactic. Thanks for the upload ^^)

Tactic looks great Trying to decide what team to play as. Do you think this tactic will work with Napoli's Marek Hamsik or Jose Sosa as the AMC?

Would this work good in the swedish league?

Tactic looks great Trying to decide what team to play as. Do you think this tactic will work with Napoli's Marek Hamsik or Jose Sosa as the AMC?

why don't you test it and find out? although, it's more than likely to work with hamsik...

can you screen shot the advance tactics to please?

what are you on about? he;s already provided adequate screen shots to show off his tactic..,

Would this work good in the swedish league?

again, find out! how will Eds know?

what the ****! Man City have an incredible AMC....David SilvA !

Working pretty nicely for my Newcastle squad and has them sitting in 5th place after 18 games. Not sure if it's down to this tactic in particular but Andy Carroll has been a beast in front of goal and is currently one of the top premiership goalscorers.

I've found this tactic to be quite solid, excellent against top teams for getting a result. One slight problem I think a few others have mentioned is that at home against small teams it doesn't take control. I wonder if it's possible to create a slightly more attacking variant on this tactic for those type of matches?

what the ****! Man City have an incredible AMC....David SilvA !

I used david silva and eden hazard,both of them are very good AMC,didn't work so well,I win only against small teams,and even they rule the game,but if I play against good teams(totenham is good for you?) they beat me...

I started using this tactic last night, aside from losing my first game 4-1 away to Milan (I'm playing with Roma), my team is beginning to become accustomed to it.

Main things I'm noticing are - as pointed out already - the games are fairly low scoring, and over the last 5 games I've only conceded 2 goals. Interestingly both of these were from Direct Free Kicks.

When the opposition have created chances against me they were from through-balls or long balls played into the back of the defence. The high line of this tactic can leave you susceptible to attacks, as can playing the offside trap if your defence isn't the quickest or the smartest.

I'd be against changing the height of the defensive line as (in the mould of Arrigo Sacchi) the short distance between the forwards and the defenders makes for some delightful passing in the centre of the park. In fact after a 3-0 defeat of Cagliari, Bisoli criticised my team and suggested that if they tried to shoot once in a while instead of trying to pass the ball into the back of the net that we'd score more goals. Perhaps removing the offside trap would be "safer".

With a decent fullback this tactic does create a fair few chances (I'm using Coentrao), however my only criticism is that my "other" striker is mostly anonymous. I'm almost certain that this is down to the player not the tactic - in my case Vucinic is playing as Target Man and performing nicely, whereas Boriello as Advanced Forward may as well not be there. Julio Baptista could do the job, but I will attempt to use Adriano once he returns from injury.

Overall I think that this is a very solid tactic. If you want to play a narrow game, have no wingers then I would recommend this as a starting point. I'm obviously at a very early stage of my season but am already seeing improvements.

Hope that was of some help.