Eduardo's two game ban removed

19-11-08 he was tryin to avoid contact if u didnt understand what i was tryin to say, and kris, that wasnt an insult, i was just sayin that you should look at your own league and your own players and then judge someone else, ... he definetly didnt deserve all that whistling at every game in every stadium in england. if he should of gotten that ban then every week at least 10 players should be banned also (but thats UEFA). btw you are all so hostile, i wonder would that be the same if i was from UK ... and you cant deny what i just said, cuz its true

i for one think this is a bit silly. The UEFA should've stuck to the ban, because now they just statuated an example of diving being legal. They should at least make examples of it during the Champions League.

IVANCRO- Yeah thats not why i went on about it...nobody would have cared if you had just said it in English. I don't think it's a case of everyone getting hostile i think it's more you coming in and going on about how all these other players dive and get away with it. Someone needs to be made an example of for the rest to give it up. Just so happens it was Eduardo. If it was Man Utd that Celtic were up against and Mr Rooney dived i am sure Celtic would have moaned about it just as much.

if i said it in english i would probably get a ban, even though if it isnt swearing, and there was no intention to insult anyone! but if u were insulted i apologise, and you are right that someone should be set as an example and get punished, and i was very sorry that that person had to be him, cuz he didnt deserve all that whistling. again i apologise to those who were insulted even though i never ment it!

Nah you wouldn't have been banned as it was more of a statement than an insult. It just didnt come across well

i kinda feel guilty now, as much as i like eduardo being able to play, i think he should have been banned