I´m playing with Real Santander as a test subject. I believe their are weaker than Sunderland.
Like what I have seen so far but it will take a bit of time until I post a full season result because I´m also working in another tactic from the Dutch Project Tottal Fut.
Regardless of that, I will post screens once the season is finished. TY

testing v2 atm, getting some good results with Freiburg. Anyone fancy helping with the testing? Or got any feedback from v1

i can help you with testing
i will start with the tactic testing 11.3 database and play whole matches no holiday
but i will not shout anything and maybe OI let to ***

thanks, it's a classic tactic so no shouts are needed and I would prefer if you use my instructions for OI

i have no tested it. problems with pc and that tac was delete

ok but what league to start??
i was thinking now to star in Romanian League with the 16 predicition squad.They have a good team

Last edited:
yeh that would be interesting

---------- Post added 03/09/2011 at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 01/09/2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

I've just posted on my blog on what I am trying to achieve with my 4-1-3-1-1 which I am developing in FM. Blog isn't directly about FM, but tactics in general and it challenges you to get creative and make up your own tactics and explain them. If your interested please visit Tactical Visions.

---------- Post added 04/09/2011 at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/09/2011 at 02:34 PM ----------

v2 is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! view here!