i think that you have to rename your tactic. this is not a diablo tactic! so diablo is diablo the other tactic are what you want.

I know the trolls are still out there, but is there any chance you could release the download link please? Would love to test your work...

I know the trolls are still out there, but is there any chance you could release the download link please? Would love to test your work...

Step 1.

First u need one with preferred move: posseses long flat throw

(takes all throwins) a RB/LB is best CD is doing okay.

Step 2.

Both CM need preferred move: shoot from distance

+ need long shot skill +15

Step 3.

LB takes corners ( right )

RB takes coners ( left )

Step 4.

Try get LEFT foot striker on right.

Try get Right foot striker on left.

If u got striker with Right / Left ONLY.. use middle

Otherwise USE YOUR BEST STRIKER CENTER.!!!!!

And u want u r Striker with preferred move:

1. Running channels.
  2. Try hit it first time.
  3. Try to beat offside trap.
    IF THEY DON’T !!!! TRAIN IT ASAP !!!!
    Training
    I let my assistant.
    I train each invidually:
    ROLE HEAVY.
    Ect. Striker I train HEAVY Deep Lying Forward.
    Match Preparation :TEAMWORK

ALL matches I encourage ( passionly ) every 15 min.

[video=youtube;9sYUMIDp_Z0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYUMIDp_Z0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

in this video you are playing with three false number 9's?? does this make a difference mate? i have been using it with my Burnley save and finding it inconsistent defensively, LOVE THE TACTIC just not getting the results that you have with forrest

in this video you are playing with three false number 9's?? does this make a difference mate? i have been using it with my Burnley save and finding it inconsistent defensively, LOVE THE TACTIC just not getting the results that you have with forrest

m8 go to ****'o kitty thread.. its the latest tactic much better than diablo

Which PPM do you need for this tac except shoot from distance and flat bullet throws?