i don't mind the goals from corners but the long throws are redicilous its a complete exploit of game.
chelsea's azpilicueta always get's 5 highlights for chelsea everytime i play them.
having possesed long bullet throw taker in your team makes sure you get 60% of the key highlight coming from long throws
so cant really tell how good your tactic is actually. because all i see is long throws highlights which ends up with goal occasionaly

tactic is insane.. but yeah throw ins is one of keys in tactic

u will score alot more with some1 to throw bullet.. at least make sure its u r defender with highest long thows that takes throwins

looks solid, good job
win is easy, big win is what im lookin for
will take a look tomorrow

looks solid, good job
win is easy, big win is what im lookin for
will take a look tomorrow

tactic takes a season to get insane result.. u need to train prefered moves to get it insane..but its truly insane when u get there..

Looks good mate!

Whats your main focus and intensity level of general training? Do you allow rest before or after match? Are you scheduling more or less match training?

AMAZING.So far best tactic on 15.3. Set pieces is desert on the other hand tactic also serves a real insane style of playing.

Looks good mate!

Whats your main focus and intensity level of general training? Do you allow rest before or after match? Are you scheduling more or less match training?

u can use u r own.. i just se assistant.. i do invidual and team preparation.. havnt set up general training yet

Feels like you combine bad possesion attack and executioner defend
well done bro

ps: set piece hater go away from bankai, bad possesion, and this thread

been with a 4-3-3 for a while now just won 1-3 away with my level 9 team in england looks good will post more results later

WTF SS don't seem to be working anymore, anyone else got a problem with them?

I am LLM team Hayes. Used your last version b4.

Defensively still very weak. Maybe you have a ace squad now as it seems so.

Rely on scoring from corners and throw in, which is fine by me as all different tac needs its kinds of players. However my strikers hardly score from open play I would like to say....

TacticOFtheYEAR, could u upload screeen of your Set Pieces settings ?

Have I just drag best long throw stat player to "throw ins" in "set pieces" settings , it have to be Central Defender necessairly ?

Thx.

Last edited:
I am LLM team Hayes. Used your last version b4.

Defensively still very weak. Maybe you have a ace squad now as it seems so.

Rely on scoring from corners and throw in, which is fine by me as all different tac needs its kinds of players. However my strikers hardly score from open play I would like to say....

My striker score alot from open play..along with my midfielders and FB's.. just gotta train prefered move.. and u will c m8

TacticOFtheYEAR, could u upload screeen of your Set Pieces settings ?

Have I just drag best long throw stat player to "throw ins" in "set pieces" settings ?

Thx.

Just let u r best throwin player take throwins in each side.. train pefered move : posseses log flat throw..RB take corners left.. LB takes right corners

Who will use in the middle up front with Juventus?