El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Any info missing in description or want something explained.. let me know and ill update it

Could you post a SS of your match prep...I know you say "Teamwork" in the OP but what about general trainin, slider position etc?? Thank you...

Could you post a SS of your match prep...I know you say "Teamwork" in the OP but what about general trainin, slider position etc?? Thank you...
Hi thx ill update info. thx alot.. i let assistant do training general, i just set match preparation.. and invidual training: Like DM ( Regista ) i train Regista Heavy so i train players heavy on their playing pos

Hi thx ill update info. thx alot.. i let assistant do training general, i just set match preparation.. and invidual training: Like DM ( Regista ) i train Regista Heavy so i train players heavy on their playing pos

Cheers for the instant reply bud!

Actually this guy have a lot of tactics in this site and other sites, but all if different names :)

Spicy Sanurai
Galatasaray Unbeatable
Malawi V1
Double Diamond
att
Simeone4411
Lullaby69

All of them more then decent tactics, but why need a lot of users to do this :)

Malawi V1 is My Tactic man...

First game, absolutely dominated, they only scored an og in the 91st min, i saw og, the hit the post and y cb smashed it off the back of the prone keeper.. ffs.

not got all the players suitable but a great start.

hey hey hey er cazzo!! sembra bona sta tattica zi speramo bene che dio ce la mandi bona e senza mutande!

If I understand well, I need to have at least a non midfield players (can be DC, or strikers?), can do the bullet throw? Then the 2 MC and DMC should have good long shots stat with the PPM tries long shot?

It seems your tactic rely on scoring from setpieces....I am Arsenal and drew 0-0 with QPR, Norwich, IPswich...

If I understand well, I need to have at least a non midfield players (can be DC, or strikers?), can do the bullet throw? Then the 2 MC and DMC should have good long shots stat with the PPM tries long shot?

U just need 1 to throwin.. u can always buy backup when u get funds... and one DM tries shoot from distance.. backups can be trained

Are the throw in set peices supposed to be different for each side?