El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

this tac needs some updates after the last patch... still have a lot of shots on goal, last match lost 1-2, having 17 shots on goal...

Awesome

This is the best tactic I used in FM15. In some games I shoot more than 60 times on goal. I think it deserves the Diablo name.
Actually my team is more than 210 games unbeaten. It is more than I could obtain with the real Diablo at old times.
But I use this tactic with some diferent touchs. I tell the assistant coach to set pre-match instructcions on opposition players, as well as run general training for senior teams. I leave the match preparation focus at teamwork. And I don't use the original filters to choose my players. I used it and I end up buying bad players, in exception of the Regista ones.

I started using this tactic in 2017. Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 284098View attachment 284097View attachment 284096View attachment 284095

Would it really screw things up if I move DM up to MC? CM-D role or something?

edit: I noticed that your tactic screenshot has 2 poachers and false nine in the middle. I downloaded and it is showing all 3 false nines, should I change them back to 2 poachers and false nine in the middle? or you updated the tactic file?

Last edited:
Would it really screw things up if I move DM up to MC? CM-D role or something?

edit: I noticed that your tactic screenshot has 2 poachers and false nine in the middle. I downloaded and it is showing all 3 false nines, should I change them back to 2 poachers and false nine in the middle? or you updated the tactic file?

First, sorry for my poor english. I'm trying to do my best here.

I never tried to use the DM in the MC position, but I noticed that when I have any defense player sent off, including the DM, the opponent starts to create many chances. Based on this, I think that this change that you want will not work.

I'm using the Dablo v100. This is the best version.

throw in instructions and also corners

Hello I downloaded tactics from opening page the 99-100 one, Can you guys please give me screenshot of throwin setup and both corner setups.
Thank you. Throw in instructions are set to short. But we are instructed to buy long thrower. so i guess i didnt apply properly. Please give me screenshot f the throw in setups.

And any idea how to stop this throw in and corner setups if used by other team? whats the defence of this

Thank you

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I've been using this for a while now and its ridiculously good. I use the original set up from page 1 and so far am 8 games away from going a second season unbeaten in the Premier League. Yes its with Man Utd but if you buy/develop the right players it really is unstoppable.

You have to apply all the elements such as long throwers, players with good long shots attributes, training players to the roles and NO OI.