Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - 4231 - ABEMMM 24.2.0

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 7K
And you couldn't create the same tactics, only with a balanced squad and test it on teams with a default squad.

And you couldn't create the same tactics, only with a balanced squad and test it on teams with a default squad.
I think you want me to have a 1-season career in a mid-level team and get results without making a transfer. I will share it as soon as possible.

You can just take 3 teams of different levels, put this tactic to them and squander the season by giving commands to the assistant's management, so it will be much easier for you 🙂

Dostum hayırlı olsun yeni taktik. GF dışında alternatif bir rol kullandın mı ya da önerir misin?

Dostum hayırlı olsun yeni taktik. GF dışında alternatif bir rol kullandın mı ya da önerir misin?
Teşekkür Ederim Hocam. Ofansif ortasaha hücüm denenebilir. Lakin bu taktiği oluştururken İnan denemedim.Gizli forvet daha aktif rol oynadığı için bu şekilde dizilim sağladım diyelim. Harici olarak seçenek inan çok fazla... Mesala kanat forvetlere tercıh hakkı verırken genıs verırsen acık bırakıyorsun. Dar olursa etkili oluyor. Bende bırını kendı halıne bıraktım diğerinide dar yaptım.Tercıhler sıze kalmıs hocam belkı farklı tercıhler ıle daha iyi bir taktik sizin elinizden çıkar. Keyifli Oyunlar Dilerim..

Teşekkür Ederim Hocam. Ofansif ortasaha hücüm denenebilir. Lakin bu taktiği oluştururken İnan denemedim.Gizli forvet daha aktif rol oynadığı için bu şekilde dizilim sağladım diyelim. Harici olarak seçenek inan çok fazla... Mesala kanat forvetlere tercıh hakkı verırken genıs verırsen acık bırakıyorsun. Dar olursa etkili oluyor. Bende bırını kendı halıne bıraktım diğerinide dar yaptım.Tercıhler sıze kalmıs hocam belkı farklı tercıhler ıle daha iyi bir taktik sizin elinizden çıkar. Keyifli Oyunlar Dilerim..
Anladım hocam sezon sonu sonuçları paylaşacağım.

433 taktiğin var mı
Şuanlık malesef yok Hocam. Fakat dilersen dizilişte gizli forveti farklı seçenek olarak orta sahaların arkasında değerlendirip düşüncenizi taktiğe yansıtabilirsiniz.

And you can throw off the individual instructions of the players, I want to check your tactics myself.

And you can throw off the individual instructions of the players, I want to check your tactics myself.
I don't understand you. You have FM 23 but you stubbornly want to try FM 24 tactics. The game has a different match engine and your tactics will not have any effect on your game.

I just want to test the tactics, I tested your nuri salgam tactics, unfortunately I don't remember the exact name, and it showed good results even though it was designed for fm 24. And in the end, I think it won't be difficult for you to take a couple of screenshots and share them with me.

I just want to test the tactics, I tested your nuri salgam tactics, unfortunately I don't remember the exact name, and it showed good results even though it was designed for fm 24. And in the end, I think it won't be difficult for you to take a couple of screenshots and share them with me.
I thought the tactics would not be effective due to the match engine. If it has an impact and you win, how happy. I will share it as soon as possible.

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-12.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-2.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-3.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-4.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-5.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-6.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-7.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-8.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-9.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-10.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış-11.png