Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - 4231 - ABEMMM 24.2.0

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 7K
We are currently sharing our tactics with the teams we have tried in our career.​

Manchester City_ Turnuvalar.png

Premier League_ Turlar.png

West Ham United_ Genel Bakış.png

West Ham United_ Fikstür.png

West Ham United_ Fikstür-2.png

West Ham United_ Fikstür-3.png

West Ham United_ Turnuvalar.png

I had our trial career with Chelsea for a short time. The tactic seems more effective when the defensive line is moved forward a little. You can download whichever tactic you want to try.​

Chelsea_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Chelsea_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Chelsea_ Fikstür.png

Chelsea_ Fikstür-2.png

Attachments

• EL TURCO - 4231 - ABEMMM2.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 174
are there any Opposition instructions?
As I shared the instructions they are all the same. I shared the different instructions visually. Are you asking something different?

Last edited:
Could you do the tactics in a balanced way?
Instructions and tactics are available for visual and download purposes. Try it if you are eligible. It seems like I won't have much time to use the computer these days due to my busy work schedule. Thank you👍

Should we expect new tactics from you in the near future?

Should we expect new tactics from you in the near future?
I can't give an exact time right now. The time I can spare for gaming is limited. If possible, I have a tactic that I continue to try in my career, I can share it in the future.

And could you adjust your tactics to a balanced attitude and make the defense more effective, I just tested your tactics at Man United and the tactics showed unsatisfactory results

And could you adjust your tactics to a balanced attitude and make the defense more effective, I just tested your tactics at Man United and the tactics showed unsatisfactory results
Unfortunately, I could not be very effective with balanced football in this series, so I prefer attacking football. If you wish, you can continue with attacking football.

Denemedim deniyeceğim Fm23'te uzun süre zulkarneyn taktiği ile oynamıştım. Yine böyle bir taktik istiyorum 4-2-3-1 taktiğim hiç yoktu umarım bu kalıcı olur

Denemedim deniyeceğim Fm23'te uzun süre zulkarneyn taktiği ile oynamıştım. Yine böyle bir taktik istiyorum 4-2-3-1 taktiğim hiç yoktu umarım bu kalıcı olur
Bu taktikden daha iyisi var elimde hocam. Şuan kariyer yapıyorum ve gayet etkili.. Lakin biraz ara vermek istedim bir süre taktik paylaşmayı düşünmüyorum. Taktik denemeleriyle uğraşmaktan kariyer yapamıyorum bu aralıkta diğer seri çıkıyor ve oyunun keyfinden mahrum kalıyorum. Lakin bu seride hücüm futbolu tercih etmenizi öneririm. Olmadık takımlar ile muazzam başarılar yakalıyorsunuz. (y)

Taktiği doğru klasöre atmama rağmen oyunda yükleme yapacağım zaman çıkmıyor

Yaptım zaten ama oyunda taktik yükleme ekranında çıkmıyor
İndirilen taktik şayet fm 24 taktiği ise tactics klasörüne eklenip oyundan üst kısımdan yükle seçeneği ile muhakkak oyuna aktarılır Hocam. Yanlış bir kısıma atmış olabilirsiniz.

İndirilen taktik şayet fm 24 taktiği ise tactics klasörüne eklenip oyundan üst kısımdan yükle seçeneği ile muhakkak oyuna aktarılır Hocam. Yanlış bir kısıma atmış olabilirsiniz.
Doğru yere attığıma eminim