Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 259
  • Views 59K
Would anybody be kind enough to share the player instructions as I’m on console so can’t download the tactic. Thanks
SS Lazio_ Overview.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-2.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-3.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-4.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-5.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-6.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-7.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-8.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-9.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-10.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-11.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-12.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-13.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-14.png

SS Lazio_ Overview-15.png

Enjoyable Games (y) (y) (y)

Attachments

• SS Lazio_ Overview-11.png
    904.9 KB · Views: 69
  • SS Lazio_ Overview-11.png
    904.9 KB · Views: 30
you have editor turned on xDD propably boosted players far i cant understand monkey...turkish language
The editor is available as of when I purchased the game. Many people can use it for unnecessary, ridiculous injuries in long careers. Apart from that, I can also send you profiles, will you continue to cry then? :) Also, you don't need to understand Turkish, your capacity is not enough anyway :)

Last edited:
Do you think if i use a fast foward insted a tall foward the tactic will perform well?🙏
Believe me, I never looked at him as a tall or small forward. I experimented with the striker I had and it was effective. Of course, the striker, who is good at heading and finishing, will have an impact on balls kicked from corners. The effective fast forwards lack the effect, you have to try and see. Let's say the choice is yours..

Believe me, I never looked at him as a tall or small forward. I experimented with the striker I had and it was effective. Of course, the striker, who is good at heading and finishing, will have an impact on balls kicked from corners. The effective fast forwards lack the effect, you have to try and see. Let's say the choice is yours..
Thanks😊🙏 amazing tactic... amazing results😉

Great tactic used with Hartlepool to win the Prem predicted 10th/12th start of the season, finished 10th season before largely same squad

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.46.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.46.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.40.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.34.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.50.34.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 200
Do you make any changes in game if you need a goal or if you are defending a lead

Actually, I wasn't going to share tactics. I decided to share it for the last time because some of them thought they were using a tactic to win the league with mid-level teams and I saw that they enjoyed sharing it. I tried the tactic in holiday mode, it will have a more positive effect when you play it yourself..
View attachment 675443

View attachment 675444

View attachment 675445

Kendinize İyi Bakın... (y)
İyi Bayramlar Dilerim.. (y)
eline sağlık hocam iyi bayramlar. nots country kariyeri yaoacaktım bunu deneyeceğim...

Do you make any changes in game if you need a goal or if you are defending a lead
I do not use different instructions. I am still working on it in my active career. If situations with a more positive impact occur, I will update and share them.

I do not use different instructions. I am still working on it in my active career. If situations with a more positive impact occur, I will update and share them.
Thanks. I’m catania, my first game was away at Roma, finished 4-4, crazy attacking game to watch. Had another 2-2 draw following that then won the next games 3-1 and 3-0. Must admit it’s great to watch the attacking play and players bombing forward

agacım antreman olayını napıyosun?
Herhangi bir antrenman tarifesi uygulamıyorum asistana bırakıyorum hocam.. Son paylaştığım taktik tatil modunda etkili ama kariyeri kendim yapınca deplasmanlarda zorlandığını fark ettim. Üzerinde denemeler yapıyorum daha iyi sonuçlar alırsam fm 25 öncesi son paylaşımı yapmış olacağım.