Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 302
  • Views 90K
Ah....I wouldn't call it bottling it. As we have overachieved the whole season. But a bit sad to lose it on the last day... But a very good season. Imagine how good Cremonese would be next season with some new signings and Champions League football as well.

1719844133700.png

Uhh, and to go to 4th place, that's a pitty. But yeah, it should be a lot easier. I would say at least 10+ more points than now

Ah....I wouldn't call it bottling it. As we have overachieved the whole season. But a bit sad to lose it on the last day... But a very good season. Imagine how good Cremonese would be next season with some new signings and Champions League football as well.

View attachment 680902
i'm really curios to see the start of the season with napoli ^^

This tactic is the best tactic in FM 2024. I have tried it in many small and big teams with amazing results. All positions have an impact on the score. I highly recommend you to try it. Thank you master!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu taktik FM 2024'ün en iyi taktiğidir. Birçok küçük ve büyük takımda denedim ve inanılmaz sonuçlar aldım. Bütün mevkiler skora etki ediyor. Denemenizi şiddetle tavsiye ederim. Teşekkürler üstad!

-fmkolik

This tactic is the best tactic in FM 2024. I have tried it in many small and big teams with amazing results. All positions have an impact on the score. I highly recommend you to try it. Thank you master!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu taktik FM 2024'ün en iyi taktiğidir. Birçok küçük ve büyük takımda denedim ve inanılmaz sonuçlar aldım. Bütün mevkiler skora etki ediyor. Denemenizi şiddetle tavsiye ederim. Teşekkürler üstad!

-fmkolik
Sen öyle diyorsan öyledir hocam :) Fm 25 de resitale bıraktığımız yerden devam...

Can anyone post the saudade instructions for the console?
Enjoy the Games.. You should definitely install the Knap MC40 set piece tactic, it becomes more effective with it.

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-4.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-5.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-6.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-7.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-8.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-9.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-10.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-11.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-12.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-13.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-14.png

Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-16.png

Portsmouth_ Set Pieces.png

Portsmouth_ Set Pieces-2.png

Attachments

• Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-15.png
    Portsmouth_ Genel Bakış-15.png
    786.9 KB · Views: 87
  • MC40.fmf
    37.2 KB · Views: 97
I ask sorry in advance but in wich post is Saudade tactic? Look but didn't found... :oops:

EL TURCO do you use any training kits in your careers or not? And also do you use oppositional instructions to the players?

EL TURCO do you use any training kits in your careers or not? And also do you use oppositional instructions to the players?
I do not use any special instructions for tactics. I'm just adding the MC40 set-piece system, its effect makes a big difference.

i find knapps Azure v3 set pieces better than mc40

Good home tactic, seems to concede lots away from home. plenty of goals but can't get my striker to score many. Will persist with it a little longer.