Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - FENOMENO 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 20K
Şuan aktif brighton kariyerim var 2. sezon için taktiğinizi denemeyi düşünüyorum

Şuan aktif brighton kariyerim var 2. sezon için taktiğinizi denemeyi düşünüyorum
Olumlu yada olumsuz olarak geri dönüş yaparsanız çok memnun olurum Hocam. Aktif kariyerde nasıl ilerlediğini görmek iyi olur.

I sold my wingers because the tactic I used in my career was 3-5-2. Next season or if I open a new career, I will try this tactic and share the results.

I sold my wingers because the tactic I used in my career was 3-5-2. Next season or if I open a new career, I will try this tactic and share the results.
I'm waiting for your sharing. I wish you pleasant games..

Nice work buddy! I test it with my Girona in second season. I have a question, how to get strikers scores more goals? Sorry for my english. Cheers!

Bu sene oynadığım en verimli taktik. Her ne kadar yıl 2032 olsa da Bursaspor ile anfiled'dan 4-0 ile döndük. eline sağlık. :D

Nottingham Forest_ Turnuvalar.png

Nottingham Forest_ Fikstür.png

8-game results from my Nottingham Forest career, playing the matches myself before going on holiday... I'm taking a break for today :) Time to rest a bit...​

Bu sene oynadığım en verimli taktik. Her ne kadar yıl 2032 olsa da Bursaspor ile anfiled'dan 4-0 ile döndük. eline sağlık. :D
Ne mutlu Hocam. Öncelikle zaman ayırıp taktiğimi kariyerinizde denediğiniz için teşekkür ederim. Kariyerinizde ise keyif almanıza eşlik edebilmek beni mutlu etti. Keyifli Oyunlar Dilerim. (y)

Nice work buddy! I test it with my Girona in second season. I have a question, how to get strikers scores more goals? Sorry for my english. Cheers!
Never instruct him to hit the ball less. I tried everything in the instructions. Leaving this Option blank is effective. For the support role behind the striker, the attacking midfielder can be supported by being given a supporting or attacking role to help him score more goals. You can decide according to the staff you prefer.

We are here with the 2nd version of our tactic. You can continue with whichever tactic will provide you with more positive results in your career.

Note: I only made a career in Vacation mode.

Liverpool_ Genel Bakış.png

Liverpool_ Fikstür.png

Liverpool_ Fikstür-2.png

Liverpool_ Fikstür-3.png

Liverpool_ Turnuvalar.png

Liverpool_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Attachments

• EL TURCO - FENOMENO2.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 385
Holiday or 3d?
I tried it in holiday mode. However, I would like to say that the comments of my friends who have long-term careers are positive. Before the post was made, it was observed that they were successful in lower level teams in their active careers.

Could you show the standards setting for fm 24 that you use in your career?

I tried it in holiday mode. However, I would like to say that the comments of my friends who have long-term careers are positive. Before the post was made, it was observed that they were successful in lower level teams in their active careers.
i am playing 3rd season and still dont know which version best to use....i need to test 2nd version, do you use any oposition instructions ?

i am playing 3rd season and still dont know which version best to use....i need to test 2nd version, do you use any oposition instructions ?

Good tactics and nice football, but I concede too many goals and get too many yellow cards and red cards. I play all the matches, I don't go on vacation. it is for the first version of the tactic

2. You can download and use the tactic. If you wish, you can remove the switch to running track mode in away matches.