Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - FENOMENO 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 20K
Can u show formation, and player roles, i cant download on console tactic? Because u only send PIs and In Transition, Possesion Out of Possesion

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-2.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-3.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-4.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-5.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-6.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-15.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-7.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-8.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-9.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-10.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-11.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-12.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-13.png

UC Sampdoria_ Genel Bakış-14.png

In my career, which I started without choosing any team. Sampdoria made an offer mid-season. I am sharing with you our results with the team we received in the Bari match.​

123.png

This tactic is very good and only thing i edited is Out of Possesion i put defensive line on Standard from Much Higher, and enabled Get Stuck In And Drop off More, i dont concede alot goals and i win almost everything.
I also tried the defensive line as standard. But this way it allows us to score more goals. The choice is yours of course.. (y)

Do you leave the instructions to the opponent to the assistant?
I do not give any instructions to opposing players about wing-backs and forwards. I am making a career in Limonhaasan. There are 3 tactics..
phenomenon-phenomenon2-limonhaasan. I continue my career by simply adding the set-piece organization plugin and playing it myself.

@elturco09 Çift gezgin yerine bir gezgin, bir merkez destek nasıl olur?
ilk taktikte çift merkez orta saha var hocam lakin gezgin daha etkili olarak verim verdiği için değiştirdim. 8 numara misali diyelim. Sonrasında farklı taktikleri izleyince bir seviye savunmada daha az gol yeriz diye çift defansif orta sahaya geçtim. Söylediğiniz denenebilir elbette lakin bir çok farklı rol denedim etkisi bu kadar olmadı. Ben şuan limonhaasan ile oynuyorum gayet verim alıyorum. Bazı hocalarım fenomeno taktıgınden daha verım aldıgını söylüyor.Taktik üzerinde düzenlemeler yaparak daha etkili kombinasyon yaratabilirsiniz.

While it was predicted that we would be 6th in our previous season, we won the league and became champions. We scored over 160 goals and conceded over 45 goals. This season, we have achieved a tremendous series with our young players, who were almost without a team, and although we falter in the meantime, we continue to fight for the top league.​

Vanarama National League_ Sezon Öncesi Bakış.png

Buxton_ Genel Bakış.png

Buxton_ Turnuvalar.png

Vanarama National League_ Turlar.png

By the way, I would like to add this. I tried it a few times in holiday mode, then I tried it by playing the matches myself. When you leave the team to the assistant in holiday mode, the team continues to win. However, if you play the matches yourself, you score more goals and win with different scores.​

Attachments

• Vanarama National League_ Sezon Öncesi Bakış.png
    Vanarama National League_ Sezon Öncesi Bakış.png
    625.2 KB · Views: 52
Good tactic however i have so many matches when i outxG my opponent and i still lose or enemy have 0.02 xg and he scores gol its so frustrating

Good tactic however i have so many matches when i outxG my opponent and i still lose or enemy have 0.02 xg and he scores gol its so frustrating
Since the defensive line is in the front and offensive football is played, conceding a goal is as much a possibility as scoring a goal.

Last edited:
I continue our way in the upper league Sky Bet League Two...

Buxton_ Turnuvalar.png

Is there an English version of the tactic ?

I always find that teams score late on when they're pushing for an equaliser. I've tried a few ways to stop this but nothing works. What tweaks can I make in the last 15 minutes to hold onto a lead or in games away from home against better opponents