Resource icon

Download ELAmigos - 442 Diamond 24.1.1

I'm using this tactic in the Italian Serie B. Only a few games so far but it looks fantastic. I'll update you later in the season

I'm using this tactic in the Italian Serie B. Only a few games so far but it looks fantastic. I'll update you later in the season
@Ivoensousa is also testing in portuguese lower league, 3rd diviison and he his geting good results (that he will post later).
This TCT is good for lower leags LLM and major leagues.

I did not had time to test yet. Father’s duty comes first. But as soon as i have time i will try with one of the Azorean teams in the Campeonato de Portugal. Once i have some results i will post it

At the beginning of the season I was predicted 16th. With your tactics, win the championship, best attack and best defense. My strongest attacker was the top scorer in the championship.

Attachments

• classifica corretta.png
    classifica corretta.png
    565 KB · Views: 602
I'll update you on how it will go in Serie A. The predictions are all against us. My team has very little money and making a decent team is really difficult

I'm curious to see your results in Serie A @Turo1914 💪
I'm with Florgrade in Liga 3 from Portugal. And i have 0€ budget of money too

Krovsky updated ELAmigos - 442 Diamond with a new update entry:

Works with the new ME and on lower divisions

@Ivoensousa made some more tweaks on the TCT making less leaky and controling the opponent even more.
The opponent's instructions are advised by the AM and I will see during the games if he advises other things. Fewer man-to-man markings, e.g. Gil Dias marking FulanoX individually
At the beginning of each game I encourage the whole teamAbove 7.00 PraiseBelow 6.90 Ask for MoreMentality depends on the games. I also follow the Adjunct's advice. From Attacking, Positive or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing tactic, 7 games in ,I have scored once and had a total of.... 7 shots!

Hi ALL
In my opinion i think:

FM24.1 442 Diamond + C 1 Poste (ELAmigos) is better for MAJOR LEAGUES (Big Teams)

FM24.1 442 Diamond + C 1 Poste (ELAmigos) V2 is better for LOWER LEAGUES (Underdogs)

Hi ALL
In my opinion i think:

FM24.1 442 Diamond + C 1 Poste (ELAmigos) is better for MAJOR LEAGUES (Big Teams)

FM24.1 442 Diamond + C 1 Poste (ELAmigos) V2 is better for LOWER LEAGUES (Underdogs)
Where i canget this one FM24.1 442 Diamond + C 1 Poste (ELAmigos) is better for MAJOR LEAGUES (Big Teams)?