Elhazel 3-5-2 Goal Machine (Goal Exploit)

Not fluid yet here you are some results :

vs Barcelona away was the first game I played with the original ELV
the others were with the tweaked tactic ... the lost vs Bilbao ...well...maybe my second or third squad played that game. Still in progress.
Maybe this tactic is for big teams,but not all the tactics can make big teams play well so big teams need tactics too lol

View attachment 682497

Looking pretty good - hows your team gel level?

Hope it continues!

Not fluid yet here you are some results :

vs Barcelona away was the first game I played with the original ELV
the others were with the tweaked tactic ... the lost vs Bilbao ...well...maybe my second or third squad played that game. Still in progress.
Maybe this tactic is for big teams,but not all the tactics can make big teams play well so big teams need tactics too lol

View attachment 682497

hmmm intersting....tried this with my fiorentina team which won the CL but am having bad results, 4-1 down at half time against lyon at home. tactic is fluid, shifting back to marcelo helped but was unable to draw.

just thinking, in this formation only the 3 defenders and 2 CMs attempt to get back, leaving flanks totally exposed. if you moved inside forwards to wide midfielders but manually set their wide play to cut inside, they should be more effective defensively while still cutting inside and getting into the box

Since is an atack-atack tactic I dont want to move IF to wingers,but if its works better with your Fiore tell me how its works

View attachment 337250

so.... my win7 partition go away so I lost all my stuff :( but I saved a pic in my mobile for show you my first season with real madrid using this tactic most part of the season ( I use the fredoom one and 343 diamond of our mate jesaustralia and I starte 5 or 6 first games with Marcelo tactic )

So when I re-install the game and all this computer **** I will start again... but I look for an only tactic to make carreer ... so if someone have any suggestions send private

I think Elhazel tactic its only for super class teams so i will not continue to tweak it.

Its just me or somebody else feel the perfect tactic is out there? Jesaustralia feel it for sure lol :p

View attachment 685911

so.... my win7 partition go away so I lost all my stuff :( but I saved a pic in my mobile for show you my first season with real madrid using this tactic most part of the season ( I use the fredoom one and 343 diamond of our mate jesaustralia and I starte 5 or 6 first games with Marcelo tactic )

So when I re-install the game and all this computer **** I will start again... but I look for an only tactic to make carreer ... so if someone have any suggestions send private

I think Elhazel tactic its only for super class teams so i will not continue to tweak it.

Its just me or somebody else feel the perfect tactic is out there? Jesaustralia feel it for sure lol :p

Oh sorry about your windows7 - that sucks!

Lol :)

I don't know if I feel their is a perfect tactic out their, but its true I do get excited about different tactics in this game, not only the tactics that I create also other community members tactics and tweaks. When that is said I have to respect myself in how I wanna play the game if it was real life and I had quality players at my disposal. I rather play attacking than defensive.

Looking at your above screenshot is a wow screenshot and looks like a massive achievement - as I hear it though its used with 3 different tactics in one season (Maybe that's key) - so its hard to tell which tactic did what only you know actually. This is where the program Fraps would be good to have :) - to illustrate how those tactics look on the field etc. I have it :) and I might use it don't know yet :)

Bold=Recommended
Marcelo 3-1-4-2 (very proven tactic) Underdog-great Entertaining/Efficient (Great balance and it looks good)
Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2 (Very proven) Underdog-great Very Efficient/Entertaining (At times amazing play-other times less)
Mr. Langvatn Several tactics underdog-great (Very proven) Very Efficient/Didn't like entertainment, but was new to the game when I tried it. I believe i played with it wrong. Tactics in this thread would be interesting to tweak for me for the future.

Brobs4-3-3 Great (Very proven) Entertaining (I love this tactic - to me this is a fantastic tactic, but seems like I'm the only one)
Gooaall262 Great (Very proven) Very Entertaining/Efficient (This is my baby/as a coach simular to how I wanna play)
The Connection Great (Very Proven) Entertaining/Efficient (Little brother to Gooaall262 - I would never use 2 anchormen real life)

Plug & Play Freedom (Not yet proven) Looks Entertaining/ Looks very efficient (I personally would Bold this, but Won't it shows huge entertainment value in my game - very direct and beautiful use of the ball when in possession which happens rarely - seems very efficient)
The Champ4222 (Not very proven) Looks very consistant & efficient (Alot of clean sheets in my save and probably the best tactic I have created when it comes to defence) Personally I would bold this

I can say for sure the most scoring tactic in this save was Elhazel. Remember a 5 games in a row like 2-7 8-0 9-0 1-5 8-2 all wins. But your 343 diamond is very nice too.

I can say for sure the most scoring tactic in this save was Elhazel. Remember a 5 games in a row like 2-7 8-0 9-0 1-5 8-2 all wins. But your 343 diamond is very nice too.

That Elhazel thing is biting me in my a..s - Never tried it, but I might have to give it a go at one point seems like its doing something special for you!..doh so many tactics to choose from.

bwomper: What Elhazel version - any tweaks?

Gooaall262 did something simular :)
685992d1410720238-elhazel-3-5-2-goal-machine-goal-exploit-f.c.-barcelona_-fixtures-schedule-13.png

The 343 diamond that I gave to bwomper in private chat was created inside of my head first - so I honestly wasn't sure how it would go, so it hasn't been released yet. Anyone who wanna give it a shot let me know if you do - I need to see results from it for a whole season - Before creating a thread for it. If you do you can post results in The connection thread or GOOAALL262 thread.

DOWNLOAD MESSI - NEYMAR - LAUDRUP (343) .v1 By Jesaustralia HERE

Copy/pasted - from private message
Ok mate I created this 343diamond idea with some of the principles that we've discussed in the threads and in our private messages. Their is a few freak settings like the DMC having his passing slider at 19. You might have to change that if you feel it doesn't work. Then I suggest 13-14.

The poacher is a big one I gave him settings that I wouldn't normally do so be aware of this. I gave him roaming which is normally a no no for me - I also gave him 18 in creative freedom. I normally have a poacher at max 10 in creative freedom so if you see it doesn't work creative freedom slider 10 it should be.

Also his wide play is set to move into channels this I also never do and if that looks odd as well I would edit the tactic so wideplay becomes normal for the poacher.

The 2 Deep laying forwards also have settings I have not touched before so I want to make you aware of this. When I created this role I was imagining 2 players Neymar and Messi to play in each position with same instructions. So dribbling creative forwards would be preferred in these positions.

In case the creative freedom doesn't work (15) set it to 10. The wideplay is set to cut inside, but I don't know if that will work properly so an alternative could be move into channels or just normal. Try and indetify what you see as a problem and let me know.

The AMC I don't know if he will need tweaking either - creative freedom set to 15 in any case of not working set it to 10. Creative freedom for all players should always be minimum 10 in my opinion. He can maybe also have run with ball often thats up to you.

This could be all **** and just work inside my head.

Let me know when you start it and tell me how you go. I'm very interested to learn something new and its not every day that we see a tactic with 3 up front and an attacking midfielder.

Some of this could be changed due to new found knowledge

Cheers pals

To the creator of Elhazel
ps Hope its ok that I hijacked thread for a moment - let me know if you want it removed :)

Last edited:
I use my own tweak of this tactic.

I think is better in defense. Give the tactic time, and match prep. Team Cohesion + Att.Set Pieces 30%

I see your team in your saves and Barcelona must play very well with this tactic,at least at home

Im working in other ELV tweak...if I see works with midteams or lower maybe I will run a new post for it.

Not sure why I've never tried this tactic before.. But started a save with Glasgow Rangers in Scottish league 3.. Best team in the league and expected to win it and did but scored a lot of goals.. Lost in Scottish league cup semi on pens to Celtic and lost next match in Scottish cup, which was the only defeat all season... Nice tactic to play and high scoring, is a bit dodgy defence wise and you can concede a fair amount of goals.. Would say a mid table below team would struggle but better teams it would defo work.

View attachment 318849