Elhazel 3-5-2 Goal Machine (Goal Exploit)

Vertonghen, Dawson, Kaboul. Not the worst back 3 in the world.
The likes of Munion, Isco, Bale, Jovetic, Defoe up front.
Sandro and Fellaini in the middle.
Got fluid, got battered 6-2 by Everton, didnt want to risk it Vs Man City.

Didn't work for me is all I'm saying.

Edit...I do realize its only one league game (seven if you count pre-season) but for me pre-season was hit and miss.
I keep getting pwned down the wings. Maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Vertonghen, Dawson, Kaboul. Not the worst back 3 in the world.
The likes of Munion, Isco, Bale, Jovetic, Defoe up front.
Sandro and Fellaini in the middle.
Got fluid, got battered 6-2 by Everton, didnt want to risk it Vs Man City.

Didn't work for me is all I'm saying.

Edit...I do realize its only one league game (seven if you count pre-season) but for me pre-season was hit and miss.
I keep getting pwned down the wings. Maybe I'm missing something.

thanks for gave a try mate. :)
but as you know, fully-new awkward formation won't work for tommorrow match, best time to give a try to new formation is when pre-season.. Let it fluid first

Will give it another try with a new save, The team I used was unable to sustain because of lack of depth in the positions required.
They where just the best available to me on my current saves.

Looking to test this tactic and give it a little review- more for me but I'll post results incase it helps anyone else who is looking to use this.

Is it worth giving it a try? Not many results in the thread so far tbh

Used it for 1 game as Napoli, won 1-0 in the 90th, not knocking it at all as I won and didn't have Higuain (Injured) But if you can you should post pics of the amount your scored in the league and which players scored the most :)

Also do both Strikers need to be poachers? I could see a CF or TM being great with a poacher :D

Edit: First game was at home to Inter, 1-0 win
Second game, away at Juve 1-0 win, understandable how I'm not scoring many but it's playing well so far.

Last edited:
With Cardiff City, last 2 matches... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
8041681a15bea9f92393ec12471b196c.png

im using this with Frigg in Norway 2nd Division (3rd Tier). it works well in terms of scoring goals but i leak goals for fun. cant defend against wing play at all.

its also very hit and miss with results due to quality of players.

Generally have more shots and Possesion every game though which is positive.

Very enjoyable with some mad scores. 7-3, 6-5, 5-5, 3-3 etc

another old tactic who want to "bump up" here. Dont know if someone try this tactic,I tried long time ago with PSG and is the better ofensive play I never seen...but with a pretty lack on defence. Maybe someone can help me to tweak it a bit. The pression of the midfielders is very good but the 3 CB have a lot of problems with teams who use decent wingers. My qstion is : can improve the defence without touch the 5 of the front so much? Maybe with only 1 striker and a defence with 2 CB and 2 FB in defensive dutty? Im open to new ideas. :) PD: Sorry for my english btw

Well I tweak this tactic a bit,with some ideas from our mate jesaustralia

I improve the defence and up the tempo so is nice to see in action and conceed less goals but I think this tactic have more potencial,so everyone is free to prove this tweak and improve it or make his own tweak with the original.

I use with Real Madrid so maybe still dont fit with small teams,but maybe with the tweaked defense will fit more...dont know , feel free to prove it with mid or small teams

Regards from spain (H)

Well I tweak this tactic a bit,with some ideas from our mate jesaustralia

I improve the defence and up the tempo so is nice to see in action and conceed less goals but I think this tactic have more potencial,so everyone is free to prove this tweak and improve it or make his own tweak with the original.

I use with Real Madrid so maybe still dont fit with small teams,but maybe with the tweaked defense will fit more...dont know , feel free to prove it with mid or small teams

Regards from spain (H)

i loved your 433, will try this, could you post some league table screenshots?

Also I saw that your were trying the 4-1-2-3 with three strikers, could you share results from that?

i loved your 433, will try this, could you post some league table screenshots?

Also I saw that your were trying the 4-1-2-3 with three strikers, could you share results from that?

For the 4-1-2-3 with three strikers I had no positive progress so I focus now in improve Marcelo 3142 and this ELV. I will post results soon,only played 4 games need see it when is flued.

For the 4-1-2-3 with three strikers I had no positive progress so I focus now in improve Marcelo 3142 and this ELV. I will post results soon,only played 4 games need see it when is flued.

thanks man, yeah I agree Marcelo is one of the best all round attacking tactics irrespective of big/small team.

BWomper - Do you have any more results to show?

Not fluid yet here you are some results :

vs Barcelona away was the first game I played with the original ELV
the others were with the tweaked tactic ... the lost vs Bilbao ...well...maybe my second or third squad played that game. Still in progress.
Maybe this tactic is for big teams,but not all the tactics can make big teams play well so big teams need tactics too lol

View attachment 338799