Elhazel 3-5-2 Goal Machine (Goal Exploit)

For very weak teams tactics did not work. I was quickly released. I can not find a good tactic for the weak teams, because the trick is to do the tactics for the weak - and not for the strong teams.

i agree with you hropek, i want tactics for small teams or very small ones, but have you tryed this tactic with a very samll team?

The point is that there is little available online tactics that are recommended for the weak teams, the weak, I mean: Hull City, QPR etc, and I'm looking for half a year that has been proven to play in teams of two Polish league, honestly it difficult to conquer the world of the poor than the strong team and win the championship year after year. I used to be a well-played Modern Warfare 4-4-2, but those days are over.

i agree with you hropek, i want tactics for small teams or very small ones, but have you tryed this tactic with a very samll team?

For very weak teams tactics did not work. I was quickly released. I can not find a good tactic for the weak teams, because the trick is to do the tactics for the weak - and not for the strong teams.

best time to try a new tactic is when pre-season, before a season start.
There's almost impossible to win when your team just trained new formation, and you expect them to understand the whole formation on the next day. Just like real life

Let it fluid first.

And if that's still not enough, it's just not for your team.
Listen, this formation is a full-pressure formation. Attack on full scale.
But talk about sense. You're dreaming if you want to win against Real Madrid with Hull City.
Know your team's ability.
Maybe this tactic works against same-level or smaller team? Who knows.

There's plenty of formation out there that maybe suits more to smaller teams, defensive/contain strategy with counter attack.
My tactics is opposite of those.. maybe you'll understand :)

Last edited:
It is impossible to test this tactic in a very weak team because you previously kicked out of work :)

In the tactic screenshot there is one cover defender and one stopper and in the description you put 2 cover and try changing the GK to SK defend

In the tactic screenshot there is one cover defender and one stopper and in the description you put 2 cover and try changing the GK to SK defend
Lol, just realized that. Thanks for your correction. I used the wrong pic at the screenshot. I'll update that later. Thanks mate

Op. Instructions .
I give opponent instructions duty to my *** Man. For addition, if opponent morale is Very Poor or even Abysmal, i'll set instruction to Tackle him to weaker foot. Hard tackle.

That will put more stress on him, just watch for the fouls.

This looks really good and ambitious as well, been looking for a full out goal blasting tactic. Attack attack! Do you reckon this will work well with Newcastle or do you need to be a huge team with world class players?

Do you change your philosophy / strategy away from home? Or is always attacking?

I think it should be said if you don't have quality defenders your probably going to get thrashed.

This looks really good and ambitious as well, been looking for a full out goal blasting tactic. Attack attack! Do you reckon this will work well with Newcastle or do you need to be a huge team with world class players?

Do you change your philosophy / strategy away from home? Or is always attacking?

I think it will work with Newcastle, just make sure to make it fluid at all bar (no awkward/competent).
Give it a try. :)

I think it should be said if you don't have quality defenders your probably going to get thrashed.
Not always a quality nor world class one. If your CD (cover) is fast & strong (physically) enough, it's just enough for this tactics. Even his reputation just Local or National

I think it will work with Newcastle, just make sure to make it fluid at all bar (no awkward/competent).
Give it a try. :)

So always attacking never counter or anything? Cheers dude :)