Resource icon

ELTURCO - 4231 - STEEL FİST

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 9K
Well done for not testing it with Man City or Liverpool like 99.9% of the tactic creators on here. I will give it a go!
Because I have many friends who make careers like me with low-level teams. I wanted to choose teams with poor staff quality. I would be very happy if you indicate the positive or negative aspects of the tactic. I wish you pleasant games..

Because I have many friends who make careers like me with low-level teams. I wanted to choose teams with poor staff quality. I would be very happy if you indicate the positive or negative aspects of the tactic. I wish you pleasant games..
Thanks bro! First game I played was home to Portsmouth who are 20th in the league. I have been using 4231 for my team and only that tactic so familiarity is high.

Attachments

• Man Utd v Portsmouth_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Portsmouth_ Review.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 960
Thanks bro! First game I played was home to Portsmouth who are 20th in the league. I have been using 4231 for my team and only that tactic so familiarity is high.
This tactic emerged by examining different tactics and experimenting with combinations. Perhaps the line-up or instructions may sound familiar. The important thing is that the team is successful.

I would appreciate it more if you share the performance of your 10-game or season team in the league and in Europe.

I present to you part of our career experiment with Blackburn Rovers. Let's see what happens in the next league.

Blackburn Rovers_ Turnuvalar.png

Sky Bet Championship_ Turlar.png

Great tactic. He attacks well and defends well, he also plays football that not only results but is very pleasant to watch.

20 goals scored, 7 goals conceded. 7 clean sheets.

In the two defeats, I performed better than the opponent and I have some injuries in the squad, so despite the little sampling I can see that this tactic works. Again, good job.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 869
  • ds.png
    ds.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 683
I would appreciate it more if you share the performance of your 10-game or season team in the league and in Europe.
The tactic is very very impressive defensively and like the poster above said very fun to watch. Am sure once familiarity is 100% the goals will start to fly in! I am now convinced to use it the rest of the way and also for future seasons. Excellent job El Turco

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 647
  • Man Utd v Cardiff_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Cardiff_ Review.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 511
  • Man Utd v Club Brugge_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Club Brugge_ Review.png
    4 MB · Views: 365
  • Man Utd v Fulham_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Fulham_ Review.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 315
  • Man Utd v Molde_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Molde_ Review.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 266
  • Man Utd v Southampton_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Southampton_ Review.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 240
  • Nottm Forest v Man Utd_ Review.png
    Nottm Forest v Man Utd_ Review.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 206
  • Watford v Man Utd_ Review.png
    Watford v Man Utd_ Review.png
    4 MB · Views: 193
  • West Ham v Man Utd_ Review.png
    West Ham v Man Utd_ Review.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 373
Great tactic. He attacks well and defends well, he also plays football that not only results but is very pleasant to watch.

20 goals scored, 7 goals conceded. 7 clean sheets.

In the two defeats, I performed better than the opponent and I have some injuries in the squad, so despite the little sampling I can see that this tactic works. Again, good job.

View attachment 632509

View attachment 632508

View attachment 632507
It's a pleasure to be able to help you achieve positive results. Also thanks for your feedback..

The tactic is very very impressive defensively and like the poster above said very fun to watch. Am sure once familiarity is 100% the goals will start to fly in! I am now convinced to use it the rest of the way and also for future seasons. Excellent job El Turco
I wish you a pleasant game ;) This has been my favorite tactic so far. I hope our tactics will help you achieve success in your career.

Reims, 3rd Season, League 2. Not working so well for me

Attachments

• 20230425095832_1.jpg
    20230425095832_1.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 20230425100150_1.jpg
    20230425100150_1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 383
Reims, 3rd Season, League 2. Not working so well for me
Believe me, I couldn't understand why. You can try leaving this task to the assistant to choose players according to the roles. I'm trying to improve the tactic. If I can find one that is more effective on the roles, I will share it.

I am sharing the instructions and roles for my friends who cannot see due to some game devices..

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-4.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-5.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-6.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-7.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-8.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-9.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-4.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-5.png

Manchester United_ Genel Bakış-6.png

Even though the tactic is excellent, it really lacks on scoring goals. My suggestion would be to improve it a little bit so its a little more offensive whilst not losing its excellent defensive shape