Elzys Fantasy Auction Game - First Ever Attempt

Name: Luke Fish
Club of choice: Everton
Manager Budget: 40 million
Club Debt Money: 100 million (I dont know if they got a debt though)

Name: Adam Porter
Club of choice: Tottenham
Manager Budget: 47 million
Club Debt Money: 53 million (This should be all the debt)

Last edited:
ok right, so if I choose a team!

They are run like a normal club in game, the manager does his own transfers and I dont? I am like the chairman?

Pretty much only you do the auctions. This is my first attempt so im still getting the hang of things.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Name: Kieron Ryan
Club of choice: Liverpool (or Spurs if liverpool taken)
Manager Budget: (Example. £10 million) 60 million
Club Debt Money: (To get rid of some debts) 0

if you read the rules it says that only £50m at max should be given to the manager so i have gave him the £50m instead of 60, ok ?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Name: Luke Fish
Club of choice: Everton
Manager Budget: 40 million
Club Debt Money: 100 million (I dont know if they got a debt though)

They had £79m debt so i took that out and left you with the £21m :)

Name: Jack Clifford
Club of choice : Newcastle United
Manager Budget : 50m
Club Debt money : 30m ( not sure if they are in debt )

Name: Jack Clifford
Club of choice : Newcastle United
Manager Budget : 50m
Club Debt money : 30m ( not sure if they are in debt )

£127m in debt so you have took them out of triple didgets anyway lol

Name: Jordan Rollinson
Club of choice: Brighton & Hove Albion
Manager Budget: £25 Million
Club Debt Money: £5 Million

Name: David Lambert
Club of choice: Yeovil Town

Manager Budget: £25 million
Club Debt Money: Have no debt I think

Yeah sorry about that mate.

50 million is fine

Liverpool are debt free correct?

No mate they have £37m debt

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Name: David Lambert
Club of choice: Yeovil Town

Manager Budget: £25 million
Club Debt Money: Have no debt I think

Nope no debt and your in :)

Name: Felix Glynn
Club of choice: Notts County
Manager budget: £35m
dunno about debts

Auction list has been created just waiting on a few more people and then i shall put it up. Once it goes up then people than begin to transfer together and also start bidding. Transfer window will be open for around 4 days.

On the list there is one player that has been symboled with a * this is the player that i have made a wonderkid with a bright future.

Thanks and thats all for now :). PS. The first auction list is the Italian League and there is 5 players from each position.

Are you doing it so players get older, so season by season, or just starting it with players not getting older?

Are you doing it so players get older, so season by season, or just starting it with players not getting older?

Season by season mate :)

---------- Post added 21/04/2011 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/04/2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

I have decided to put the first list up and going to leave it there for a number of days, give people new that join the chance to sign up :)

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Few bids have been entered, also feel free to negotiate together. Just to let people know that full transfer news for each selected team will come straight after the bid winners. This is to show you who your managers have invested in :)

Glad people have took their time to join up and make their bids :). Just hoping a few more people will take interest and join lol