Elzys Fantasy Auction Game - First Ever Attempt

Name:Richard Liu
Club of choice:West Ham United aka The Wonderkid Academy
Manager Budget: £25million
Club Debt Money:£50million

Good luck with this btw, I didn't realise how much work it takes with these! One bit of advice, keep it up to date as much as possible constantly otherwise there will be one late night!

Good luck with this btw, I didn't realise how much work it takes with these! One bit of advice, keep it up to date as much as possible constantly otherwise there will be one late night!

Cheers for the advice :). The transfer window will close wednesday because im moving on monday and wont get the chance so will post when i get the chance lol. Still waiting on some bids

Close it Sunday :)

Tomaro or next Sunday ? :)

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

still waiting on 6 people making their bids and then i will give the full transfer update and sim half the season and then give another update!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

also just to clarify that prise money won will be added to your budget for auctions :)

Anyone looking to sell? I need to strengthen my squad!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Also just to clarify, will you be just updating the same one each season? E.g Our players will age. Or are you doing it like mine and just restarting the season each time?

Anyone looking to sell? I need to strengthen my squad!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Also just to clarify, will you be just updating the same one each season? E.g Our players will age. Or are you doing it like mine and just restarting the season each time?

I will see after the first season :) i am waiting on people making bids and getting back to me on bids. If they are not in by 6 later i will release the bid results and update the database and then put up the transfer window results and friendly results before simming half the season :)

What happens if our managers dont spend all budget we gave them? do we get a refund? :p

What happens if our managers dont spend all budget we gave them? do we get a refund? :p

When it comes to the end of each transfer window i will let you know how much your manager has spent and you can decide to allow him to keep the money for another window or take it back for your bid budget :)

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Still waiting on word back from 3 people on their matched bids. Once they come in i will release the bid winners and sum the transfer window in the game. People can still join if they are interested need more people thanks.

Does this also mean that your manager has the right to sell your players too!??.....Even if you don't want too!?

Does this also mean that your manager has the right to sell your players too!??.....Even if you don't want too!?

There is a way that you can make players that have been signed stay at the club until they retire so I spect he might be doing that :)

sorry i was moving house and have just got set up now ! I have the first list and will release it soon ! Will hopefully have the database ready and the transfer and friendly results up by tomaro ! Sorry for taking so long :)

sorry i was moving house and have just got set up now ! I have the first list and will release it soon ! Will hopefully have the database ready and the transfer and friendly results up by tomaro ! Sorry for taking so long :)

Thats ok, I know how long these sorts of databases take.

Bid results are up on page one :) soon to put up the transfer results and then i will do the rest of the season tomaro :)