WINNERS OF THE EMIRATES CUP 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
gun__1272464489_emiratescup2010.jpg

Emirates Cup 2010 will see Arsenal joined by Italian powerhouse AC Milan, Scottish giants Celtic and leading French club Lyon, who are all sure to make this a hugely exciting curtain-raiser to the 2010/2011 season.

Might see if I can get down to that tbh, better teams than the wembley cup last year.

the emirates cup... the only silverware arsenal can get their hands on each season :P

the emirates cup... The only silverware arsenal can get their hands on each season :p

lol i knew these jokes would filter in from the spurs man utd and chelsea fans once i opened this thread !!!!!!

Arsenal should win - only team who are a threat are A.C. - Lyon have fallen from grace - so have AC.. celtic won't be a problem - even for Jack the lad and co. may well get a ticket for this..

Lyon, AC Milan, Arsenal or Celtic will win :$

I can see Lyon nicking this one.

u wont be getting any stick of mank fans cos they not winnin owt hahha

Looking forward to the "battle of britain against my celtic supporting wee brother

I will laugh if Celtic win, But i guess a AC Milan win. And Man Utd have won something !!!

I'll probably head down for the AC Milan game. Good line-up of teams.

Come on the celtic! Just wonderin, what's the point in this cup? To get some money from the ticket sales? Or just so it looks as if Arsenal are actually winning trophies?

Am I the only person that Calum_Arsenal used normal text? :S

AC Milan will win it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back