WINNERS OF THE EMIRATES CUP 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke of a cup the teams dont cares if they win it
It just pre-season frendlys

Lyon, they've done well this year.

But voted Celtic for obvious reasons! C'mon Lenny!

previous winners are arsenal 2007 hamburg 2008 and arsenal 2009

It's a lie that Arsenal haven't won any silverware for ages.... they win this every other season and add it to their honours list ;)

(Yes I'm joking).

If Spurs were in this they would win it hands down. Too bad the scum have to make their own cup just for a trophy.

It's a lie that Arsenal haven't won any silverware for ages.... they win this every other season and add it to their honours list ;)

(Yes I'm joking).

An honours list that boasts Premier League titles ;)

Didn't realise the Cup Winners Cup didn't count as a trophy?

An honours list that boasts Premier League titles ;)

Ouch. Makes a change from Micky Thomas' goal I guess. ;)

Btw, if you ever fancy seeing what the European Cup looks like, pop up to the Anfield Museum - we won one in a raffle a few years back :D

Ouch. Makes a change from Micky Thomas' goal I guess. ;)

Btw, if you ever fancy seeing what the European Cup looks like, pop up to the Anfield Museum - we won one in a raffle a few years back :D

Our European downfall is always the thing I cannot come back on :'(

But as for double's, or actually treble's check out Liverpool vs Arsenal last year.

2-1, 2-1, 1-0 :D

Oh yeah, I've decided I cba with the Emirates Cup, and might just focus on getting a ticket for Blackpool.

If you think that, then I'de advise you to do your research, quite a prestigious trophy way back when.

''13 leagues and 10 F.A Cups, yet people still question the size of the club; 5 years is nothing, watch the Red side of London rise once more''

COME ON YOU SPURS.

You haven't won a trophy in ages. STOP making excuses.

If you think that, then I'de advise you to do your research, quite a prestigious trophy way back when.

True that. No European trophy is really mickey mouse. Cup Winners Cup was a bit more of a lottery than most, but there were still some good teams in there every year because half of every league in Europe wasn't in the CL.

Any idea what prices Blackpool are charging for away fans? They seem to be really gouging their own fans for season ticket prices.

COME ON YOU SPURS.

You haven't won a trophy in ages. STOP making excuses.

Stop thinking that u are better than us, atleast we have actually won a big trophy called the PREMIER LEAGUE.

True that. No European trophy is really mickey mouse. Cup Winners Cup was a bit more of a lottery than most, but there were still some good teams in there every year because half of every league in Europe wasn't in the CL.

Any idea what prices Blackpool are charging for away fans? They seem to be really gouging their own fans for season ticket prices.

Wouldn't know atm mate, as we are playing them at home first. Will have to be so quick to book tickets for the away trip, as everyone wants to go their for a good weekend on the town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back